Author Topic: New Kid on the Block  (Read 3515 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: New Kid on the Block
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 01:30:02 PM »
RUN!!! run run RUN  as fast as you CAN!!! These .shhhh,,, people are crazy, nuts I tell you. Shhhhhh your breathing to loud, they will hear you and come for you and your little dog... Shhh wait! did you smell that? CRAP they are here already! You need to run faster, they are going to ruin your whole outlook on.....wait,wait a f'in minute... Sh!t I'm sorry wrong board, this board is GREAT !! I love this place, and the people are great too...hahaha!...frogs eat spiders by the way!!! Anybody seen that killer shark guy? Just playin...:) I think I'm going nuts...

be careful! We know who you are! Such talk is not allowed, and since you failed to wear your aluminum hat, we have it all on our 3D holographic memory device.

sincerely,

Big Brother
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 08:44:38 AM »
RUN!!! run run RUN  as fast as you CAN!!! These .shhhh,,, people are crazy, nuts I tell you. Shhhhhh your breathing to loud, they will hear you and come for you and your little dog... Shhh wait! did you smell that? CRAP they are here already! You need to run faster, they are going to ruin your whole outlook on.....wait,wait a f'in minute... Sh!t I'm sorry wrong board, this board is GREAT !! I love this place, and the people are great too...hahaha!...frogs eat spiders by the way!!! Anybody seen that killer shark guy? Just playin...:) I think I'm going nuts...

be careful! We know who you are! Such talk is not allowed, and since you failed to wear your aluminum hat, we have it all on our 3D holographic memory device.

sincerely,

Big Brother
It's funny how the colors of the real world only seem really real when you viddy them on the screen. THEY are coming to take me away HA HA he HE HO HO..TO The funny farm.... ;D

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 07:23:22 PM »
"remember when you ran away and I got on my knees........"

So funny.  They banned that and took it off the air back in the mid 60's......compare that to what gets air time today.....muh ha ha....
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers