Author Topic: Greets from south west UK  (Read 1749 times)

Offline vwyob

• Verified/Junior
Greets from south west UK
« on: November 13, 2013, 03:22:51 AM »
Hi all.
My name is Andy and I am down in the depths of Cornwall.

I have come from a 25 year litho background, over to screen printing in the last two months. In litho I did pretty much everything over the years; with the smaller print shops you kind of have to  ;) . At the screen printing firm I have been brought in to run the pre-press. I am enjoying the learning curve and looking to soak up some knowledge from you guys.

I'm a family man with a couple of young, manic kids and a wife that 'puts up' with me.

Cheers

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Greets from south west UK
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 04:35:50 AM »
Welcome from another Andy. Glad to see you found your way.
You've made me remember an old thread in which I asked folks how'd you hear of us?

http://www.theshirtboard.com/index.php/topic,868.45.html
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline vwyob

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 06:59:21 AM »
Thanks buddy. i actually was told about your site from another forum I joined. They said that I would probably get better advice on the kind of thing I was looking for.     :)

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 07:59:07 AM »
hello Andy from the colonies and welcome.
nice to see you here and the greater union of two countries separated by a common language. Have a go.
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 08:26:57 AM »
Thanks buddy. i actually was told about your site from another forum I joined. They said that I would probably get better advice on the kind of thing I was looking for.     :)
that was Bimm Ridder onour site that recommended here. More MHM users on here than on mrprint.com. for sure!
Rich Hoffman

Offline vwyob

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 10:42:30 AM »
Thanks for the greets guys!  I appreciate the welcome. They Have MHM's here as well as an old sportsman and, of course, a chameleon. Right....I have a question!. Off to pose my first

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2013, 10:44:53 AM »
Welcome to the TSB