Author Topic: water based textil inks from europe  (Read 4093 times)

Offline nuunlv

• nuun.lv
water based textil inks from europe
« on: March 08, 2012, 07:24:32 AM »
Hello.

Im wondering where in europe i can get water based inks for textil. What are the brands?

I was using Marabu TXT but now local distributor says that marabu canceled production of this ink.
Now im wondering where in europe or preferably in Lithuania or Estonia i can get some water based ink.

Maybe here in forum somebody is from Lithuania or Estonia and can help me with contats.

Hope for any information about european ink distributors.

Im located in Latvia

Thank you :)

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: water based textil inks from europe
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 08:05:58 AM »
you might be out of luck on finding another printer from your region.

I would check out these folks, maybe make it to one of their shows....
http://www.fespa.com/

Offline BorisB

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2012, 03:32:57 PM »
Inks from Magna Colours (UK) are distributed in Latvia by Coloritus. Inks are top quality! Actually they make waterbased inks for Wiflex.

Coloritus (Lithuania, Latvia & Estonia)

Traku St.12-8
21105 Trakai
Lithuania
Tel: +37061282809 or +37068485959
coloritus@mail.lt

regards,
Boris

Offline Rockers

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 09:35:21 AM »
Sericol have good waterbased inks. Texiscreen Aqua AJ and Texcharge TC. Both inks are certified organic.
Here is the link to their distributer in Lithuania
http://www.fujifilmsericol.co.uk/ff/distributors_direct/Lithuania.html

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 01:29:50 PM »
Inks from Magna Colours (UK) are distributed in Latvia by Coloritus. Inks are top quality! Actually they make waterbased inks for Wiflex.

Traku St.12-8
21105 Trakai
Lithuania
coloritus@mail.lt

regards,
Boris

Boris:  I second what you said about MagnaColours Ltd. www.magnacolours.com, although they have recently ceased thier manufacturing arrangement with PolyOne Wilflex, are now focused exclusively on development and promotion of the Magna brand inks.
Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662

Offline jasonl

• !!!
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 03:13:03 PM »

Traku St.12-8
21105 Trakai
Lithuania
coloritus@mail.lt

regards,
Boris

Boris:  I second what you said about MagnaColours Ltd. www.magnacolours.com, although they have recently ceased thier manufacturing arrangement with PolyOne Wilflex, are now focused exclusively on development and promotion of the Magna brand inks.

I assume this is the same magna waterbase Nazdar is pushing now.  Also, Nazdar has there own plastisol white being released this month, are you also slowly moving away from Polyone as their largest supplier?
"We Make Blank Shirts Look Awesome!"

Offline jasonl

• !!!
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 03:16:40 PM »
ok, just read your post in the other thread!

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2012, 05:35:48 PM »
I assume this is the same magna waterbase Nazdar is pushing now.  Also, Nazdar has there own plastisol white being released this month, are you also slowly moving away from Polyone as their largest supplier?

Jason:  Yes, there have been some changes in the water base ink segment that have resulted in MagnaColours Ltd. no longer producing the Wilflex Oasis products for PolyOne.  Nazdar SourceOne is fortunate to have the opportunity to work directly with MagnaColours to introduce the complete MagnaPrint range of high performance and specialty water-base textile screen printing inks and additives to the customers and markets that we serve.  With regard to our relationship with PolyOne Wilflex it couldn’t be stronger.  I posted an update on another thread describing the exciting work that PolyOne is undertaking on a select range of locally manufactured water base inks they will be commercializing in the coming weeks and months under teh Wilfex Oasis brand.  In addition, PolyOne continues to break new ground with optimizing quality and productivity with Plastisol and PVC free ink technologies. 

You are also correct that Nazdar SourceOne will be introducing a limited range of ImageStar Value Plastisol products towards the end of this month.  These inks have been designed and manufactured to meet Nazdar Company specifications to achieve a balance of price and performance that our customers require.  While PolyOne Wilflex products are now, and will continue to be the primary textile ink solution that Nazdar SourceOne brings to market, we do need to listen to what the our customers are telling us.  In many ways what’s being demanded of us as a screen-printing products distributor is very similar to what companies producing printed tee shirts are being asked by their customers, which is a product that meets their requirements at a great price.  The way I see it, is not every job is printed on the highest quality shirts but rather the printer uses a garment that offers the right balance of price and performance to meet the needs of their customer base. 

Stay tuned for more updates on ImageStar value Plastisols from Nazdar SourceOne.       

Offline jasonl

• !!!
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 06:20:14 PM »

Jason:  Yes, there have been some changes in the water base ink segment that have resulted in MagnaColours Ltd. no longer producing the Wilflex Oasis products for PolyOne.  Nazdar SourceOne is fortunate to have the opportunity to work directly with MagnaColours to introduce the complete MagnaPrint range of high performance and specialty water-base textile screen printing inks and additives to the customers and markets that we serve.  With regard to our relationship with PolyOne Wilflex it couldn’t be stronger.  I posted an update on another thread describing the exciting work that PolyOne is undertaking on a select range of locally manufactured water base inks they will be commercializing in the coming weeks and months under teh Wilfex Oasis brand.  In addition, PolyOne continues to break new ground with optimizing quality and productivity with Plastisol and PVC free ink technologies. 

You are also correct that Nazdar SourceOne will be introducing a limited range of ImageStar Value Plastisol products towards the end of this month.  These inks have been designed and manufactured to meet Nazdar Company specifications to achieve a balance of price and performance that our customers require.  While PolyOne Wilflex products are now, and will continue to be the primary textile ink solution that Nazdar SourceOne brings to market, we do need to listen to what the our customers are telling us.  In many ways what’s being demanded of us as a screen-printing products distributor is very similar to what companies producing printed tee shirts are being asked by their customers, which is a product that meets their requirements at a great price.  The way I see it, is not every job is printed on the highest quality shirts but rather the printer uses a garment that offers the right balance of price and performance to meet the needs of their customer base. 

Stay tuned for more updates on ImageStar value Plastisols from Nazdar SourceOne.       

I beta tested your white plastisol a few weeks ago with good results!

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 07:52:54 PM »

Thank you sir, and I'm glad that it worked out well for you.

Offline jasonl

• !!!
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2012, 08:21:39 PM »

Thank you sir, and I'm glad that it worked out well for you.

is your magna series gonna discharge straight out the bucket?  if not, sericol will be my next test.

Offline MagnaTechOfficial

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2012, 12:19:18 PM »
Water Based Printing Inks & Formaldehyde Free Discharge from Magna Colours Ltd now available from NaZdar SourceOne

Magna Colours Ltd are pleased to announce our new distribution partnership for the Americas with NaZdar SourceOne effective 5th March 2012.

Magna Colours Ltd was established in the UK in 1978 and manufactures exclusively, water based printing inks for textiles. Our products do not contain PVC, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, APEO (Alkyl Phenol Ethoxylate) or Heavy Metals and are certified by independent laboratories to Oekotex Class 1, GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) and the Nike RSL. An approved ink supplier for Nike printers, we also maintain an extensive database of retailer RSL’s against which we constantly check our products to ensure continued compliance for the printer.

Magna Colours Ltd holds the patent for Formaldehyde Free Discharge printing in the USA, France, Germany & the UK.

The MagnaPrint Discharge ULF Ultra Range will now be available exclusively from NaZdar SourceOne along with the rest of our extensive product range. Please check our website for full product line information www.magnacolours.com 

MagnaTech is very pleased to be a new member of this forum, please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions about our MagnaPrint range , product application techniques or supply