Author Topic: BEST TANK TOPS FOR SCREENPRINTING AND EMBROIDERY!  (Read 2502 times)

Offline LadyTank

BEST TANK TOPS FOR SCREENPRINTING AND EMBROIDERY!
« on: October 17, 2013, 02:51:32 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I have been in the industry for 20 years and I am just shocked that the price of tank tops can be so expensive. Each tank top can be more than $4 especially if you order in color or in XXL. I want to introduce everyone to WWW.LADYTANK.COM. All the tank tops are top quality, fitted, and been tested! The biggest aspect of Lady Tank is that every tank is the same price, no matter the size or color. All Tank Tops are 1X1 ribbed (best for screen printing and embroidery) and you also have 48 colors to choose from. Email wholesale@ladytank.com and make sure you mention "The Shirt Board" in order to receive case pricing.

Thank you!

WWW.LADYTANK.COM

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: BEST TANK TOPS FOR SCREENPRINTING AND EMBROIDERY!
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 03:06:17 PM »
nice web site!

Are they discharge compatible?

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline LadyTank

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 03:35:47 PM »
Hi Pierre,

Thank you for interest in Lady Tank.

Yes, we are discharge compatible.

Thank you!

-Lady Tank

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 03:57:04 PM »
sorry to be a downer but a 1x1 ribber is not the best to print on. 

also why are they so great?  more details please

Offline LadyTank

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 04:11:06 PM »
Hi Socalfmf,

Based on the research that we have done, the print made on a 1x1 tank will last longer than a 2X1, etc...

What makes Lady Tank different from the competition is the fit and quality of the Tank. Before we started manufacturing the tanks, we had 500 different people try 10 different styles. We chose these tanks because the majority felt as if this fit them best and was the most comfortable to wear.

The screen printing and embroidery industry is mainly for advertising. We wanted to make a tank that people would keep instead of throw away after a single time use. We have accomplished this by making the tanks longer, the straps wider, and using rigorous quality control to make sure every tank comes out perfect.

Thank you,

LadyTank

Offline Mark @ Hurricane Printing

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 04:28:41 PM »
not a fan of printing on ribbed tank tops
Mark

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 04:35:02 PM »
jersey tank > 1x1 ribbed > 2x1 ribbed

That said, if yours are quality and work with discharge I would give them a try. :shrug:

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 04:46:38 PM »
pesky custys, I had to take a call just before posting, so some of this is a repeat.

I guess that "best" for screen printing is what some are debating.
While 1x1's are better than 2x1's, even better still are the baby ribs, which are still not as nice to print as jersey knits.

That said, we are pretty much stuck with ribs with most  trendy fashion tanks.
(Boy I'm glad that I don't attract a lot of this market, but I do have some baby rib thongs coming in to print.)
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline LadyTank

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 05:19:59 PM »
"Best" for screen printing is definitely debatable and based on opinion. However, the goal is to sell a product in which customers like most. With the companies experience (doing private label for many difference high end brands) we have learned that most women in general enjoy the feel of the baby rib which is the fabric we decided to sell for our classic and racer back tank.

Thank you everyone for joining the discussion!

-Lady Tank

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 05:23:19 PM »
DC on the ribs seems to be the way to go. We've had very good luck printing that way.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!