Author Topic: Ioline Appli-K Cutter for sale $1,399  (Read 2529 times)

Offline nboy

Ioline Appli-K Cutter for sale $1,399
« on: September 21, 2013, 08:03:36 PM »
This is an Ioline Appli-K 24" cutter, which is the precedessor to Ioline 300, seen here http://www.ioline.com/prod/300.html, which is MSRP around $7,000 right now.

This is THE cutter to have for vinyl, embroidery, sports lettering, applique graphics, etc. It can shave hours off of embroidery projects, sports jerseys, or whatever your project is. It attaches to a computer with a USB port or parallel port (usb needs a $10 adapter). You can take your digital ideas and accurately, quickly turn them into physical designs.

This cutter includes 1 blade, a spare tray, power cord, and parallel cord. The first picture, with the LHS graphics in the bed, is a picture off the internet of an identical model. All of the other pictures are of the actual cutter for sale.

Caveat: I inherited this, and I don't currently have a setup to test a design on it myself. It is in good shape, and when you press power, you can adjust its zero position as you would want to...basically it shows all signs of running well. However if you're in the Seattle area, and want to bring over a computer with a parallel port (or a $10 usb-to-parallel converter dongle), you're welcome to test it yourself.

Or if you're far away, but really interested, I might be able to find a way to test it myself.

Asking $1399, all reasonable offers considered.

Keywords: embroidery, vinyl, cutter, sports, jersey, lettering, graphics, CNC, computer-controlled, automated, stitch, fabric, twill, kiss cutting.  Serial # AK980708