Author Topic: Whats up Yall!  (Read 888 times)

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
Whats up Yall!
« on: September 30, 2013, 11:19:41 AM »
I haven't been in here in some time and I thought I would poke my big head in and see whats new and how all of you are doing. As for me I've been up and down busy but thats  ok for me. The wife is wanting me to get a "real" job because I'm not making enough to make her comfortable, I've always been taught that if you have food on the table and your bills are paid, life is good, and that is what is happening but wifes want things like new purses and shoes, I dont know. Also she wants me to show a real income so that we can get out of this Nazi FEMA camp HOA community and move to the woods or at least a few acres to play and let the weeds grow in my grass without worry of being sued from a HOA, bastards! Anyways, love you guys and I hope all is well and good for you and your families.

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Re: Whats up Yall!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 11:35:22 AM »
...wives want things like new purses and shoes

Perhaps I should let some of our spammers' posts remain up longer.
Seems to me that "designer" purses are a common offering!  :)  good luck man!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 12:19:54 PM by Frog »
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 11:42:55 AM »
....and move to the woods or at least a few acres to play and let the weeds grow.....

I think that she is afraid of that :)

Nice to see you are back.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2013, 11:59:01 AM »
good to hear from you Jason!

in order to make more money you have to start with something, right?

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!