Author Topic: Man....  (Read 14738 times)

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
Re: Man....
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2011, 03:41:57 PM »
Rich what what happened over at DS? Seems like there was some diareha of deleting.
I posted a legal response to Barnes bait and switch post and they quickly pulled them down. Its pretty clear who is moderating there now and her name is not Jeri!!
Rich Hoffman

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2011, 03:42:26 PM »
I have no legal training... but my suggestion to Inkman would be to turn up the heat via a "breach of contract" suit.
There are several classes of "breach".... I believe the fact that the press will not print the specified / advertized length would qualify as "material breach".

The press has been delivered, that part of the contact is finalized.
But if it doesn't meet the specifications... ???
Is that a "material" breach of the contract ???

We have been advised on pursuing a breach of contract suit. And also been advised our case is extremely strong. But here is the "But", Printex is in Poland, Robert is insulated as well. A case of this type would be very lengthy and nearly impossible dealing with an over seas manufacturer. I will say tho that pursuing a legal case is not off the table tho. If we won we would also add to our suit payment of legal fees and any other damages, especially the lovely threats from Robert. Poland is choosing to ignore my emails and for every email ignored it is more evidence of ignoring your customer. The next step will be certified letters where no one can claim ignorance of correspondence.

And North the strongest part of the Breech of Contract suit is actually the fraudulent use of the UL sticker on both the machines and our contract!
"No man is an island"

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2011, 03:44:41 PM »
Our lawyers have them for sure!
Rich Hoffman

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2011, 03:52:50 PM »
Yo....

Pass the popcorn.

Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2011, 04:01:43 PM »
I thought I posted something under this thread, was it deleted?

I asked whatever happened with SPOF stock and if Printex is paying the shareholders for the advertisement there.

Offline Fresh Baked Printing

• "Tattoo Free Since 1965"
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2011, 04:11:21 PM »

I asked whatever happened with SPOF stock and if Printex is paying the shareholders for the advertisement there.

Any SPOF stockholders care to share the stock details? Would be interesting or really boring but curious non the less.
50% of the time I'm 100% right.
http://www.spiffylab.com

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2011, 04:21:58 PM »

I just checked the moderation log and nothing has been deleted.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2011, 04:25:46 PM »

No deletion from me., and now I see not from Pierre (or anyone else)  either
I've let this go way further than my new-found up-tight biased forum owner persona probably should, but I feel that it's somewhat cathartic and you guys need to vent!
Besides, aside from a few PM's and emails, I would have no idea how the other half lives otherwise.

That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2011, 04:27:55 PM »
@ Rich I hear what your saying, but let me redirect my first posting a little I don't think there is a need to bash someone on the forums personal or comany wise.  Yes I,m sure you would take care of the problem and that would be the right thing to do, but still an all out bash on the net 998 percent of the times causes more trouble.   What I,m saying people are to willing to bash on the internet now than a phone call and discuss there problems and yep I know if they avoid you getting there attenion on the net helps.  You and Rob have a history that dates way back before my time and if I'd bought equipment from either of you I sure would not ask the other his opinion on sh!2t about the other.   Why, because of the history not saying neither one of you wouldn't tell the truth, I just would not put myself in the middle of it.  Now Rich you know you wouldn't let someone down grading your equipment stay up on your forum posting crap unless you and that person have worked things out and alls in the open.  Rich you been in biz a long time and I know dam well your not a fool you don't stay in biz as long as you have without having a few hrash words here and there to keep your good name GOOD.

Darryl 
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 04:30:10 PM by 3Deep »
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2011, 04:53:12 PM »

I've let this go way further than my new-found up-tight biased forum owner persona probably should, but I feel that it's somewhat cathartic and you guys need to vent!
Besides, aside from a few PM's and emails, I would have no idea how the other half lives otherwise.

I think what you are seeing Andy is adults actually discussing something controversial without it becoming uncivilized. Something that would never be possible if Voldermort and posse were allowed in. It is nice and refreshing to talk civily about something even if all parties do not agree we all here respect each others opinions.
"No man is an island"

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2011, 05:11:50 PM »

I clicked the wrong quote button, it was supposed to be Andy's...

I'm just reading as an interested observer, and I have to say that everyone is quite under control and the tone of the conversation is not at all harsh. So let her rip, Andy. I haven't followed the whole thing, too busy, but I can see that Inkman and his boss were misled and lied to. I had a similar situation back in the late 80's where the press and subsequent service didn't live up to the promise, so we just found a new tech guy, there are plenty, and never bought from that distributor again, and they were our main supplier of inks, mesh and emulsion. They tried very hard to get back in with us, but never did. We wouldn't even talk to them at a trade show. The stupid salesman actually started to walk over to me with his hand extended until he saw the look on my face. Eventually, these less than hones folks just disappear, unfortunately after doing some damage.

Steve
« Last Edit: July 15, 2011, 05:29:47 PM by Sbrem »
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2011, 05:25:46 PM »
@ Rich I hear what your saying, but let me redirect my first posting a little I don't think there is a need to bash someone on the forums personal or comany wise.  Yes I,m sure you would take care of the problem and that would be the right thing to do, but still an all out bash on the net 998 percent of the times causes more trouble.   What I,m saying people are to willing to bash on the internet now than a phone call and discuss there problems and yep I know if they avoid you getting there attenion on the net helps.  You and Rob have a history that dates way back before my time and if I'd bought equipment from either of you I sure would not ask the other his opinion on sh!2t about the other.   Why, because of the history not saying neither one of you wouldn't tell the truth, I just would not put myself in the middle of it.  Now Rich you know you wouldn't let someone down grading your equipment stay up on your forum posting crap unless you and that person have worked things out and alls in the open.  Rich you been in biz a long time and I know dam well your not a fool you don't stay in biz as long as you have without having a few hrash words here and there to keep your good name GOOD.

Darryl
you are wrong. There is no role playing ever on our site. If someone post something negative we try to fix the problem period. Doesn't make a difference if it shows us in a bad light if its true. Customers have posted negative and it is never been pulled down. Sorry but we don't play that way.
Rich Hoffman

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2011, 05:29:55 PM »

Any SPOF stockholders care to share the stock details? Would be interesting or really boring but curious non the less.
I think I was one of the larger share holders. I bought up a lot to help Preston get started when he was having some financial issues. After he started changing into the person he is today I told him to keep them as I wanted no part of his site or supporting of Barnes. He gave them to Johnny is my understanding.
Rich Hoffman

Offline tpitman

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2011, 05:38:58 PM »
I bought 6. Seemed like a good deal at the time as he was planning on developing more content, and in particular, offering an online quote and invoice program that is still in the works, I guess. For the amount of time he put into it I thought it was right to help out if I could with some financial support. Came with two years of premium membership, and as much time as I pissed away there, pretty much balanced out anyhoo.
Work is the curse of the drinking class . . .

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2011, 05:47:21 PM »
What role playing what are you talking about?, but like I said, you try and fix the problem as you just stated and I,m sure those post with your techs offering help and fixes are right there with the negative post.  Every company thats been in biz long enough have had to defend their good name from something just like Inkman is doing now and Printex somewhat, until they both talk face to face nothing will get done.  Rich you might not remember, but I bought a used m&r dryer and had a couple of problems posted them on the net and out of left field you call me and help me and my next post was WOW! m&r came thur like a champ .  So we will agree to disagree respectfully on negative post, I would deal with it or delete it..if I did everything I could and could not come to an agreement on helping that person.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!