Are you going?

Yes
7 (50%)
No
5 (35.7%)
Maybe
2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: ISS Fort Worth (am I the only one?)  (Read 4737 times)

Offline twcombs

Re: ISS Fort Worth (am I the only one?)
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2013, 01:21:22 PM »
Sounds like a lot of fun. I'll be attending as the "better" half of the 2 Regular Guys Podcast. I love Risky's and it was my grandfather's favorite too and he is who introduced me to BBQ.
[/quote]

Hahahaha... wait  ???
TerryCombs.com
How to Print... Better, Smarter, Faster

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2013, 04:06:14 PM »
Must Do? Go to ANY seminar Mr Kitson is involved with!!!
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline mimosatexas

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • contributor
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2013, 04:57:15 PM »
I've looked around a bit, but I can't find much info on pricing...or is it all free?  I guess I assumed things besides the tradeshow weren't free.  When I registered it just showed $0.00 everywhere.  Anyone know?

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2013, 07:02:47 PM »
Just to walk the floor if you pre-register it's free... at some point it cost a few bucks.  Not sure when that cut off date is.

The workshops cost money.  But I bought the full ride and it's only $175 bucks.

Offline GKitson

• Just another t-shirt guy
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2013, 07:08:26 AM »
I had a couple of PM's from people who have never heard me talk wondering what I do in my ISS seminars.

The simplest answer I can give you is to make you stop and think about how you are doing things in your shop.  Almost 70% of ISS attendees have never done an educational ISS seminar because they "Know Everything" about what they do.

My challenge to that is, "How do you know what you don't know?"  If I am doing my job correctly you will leave one of my presentations with more questions than you arrived with, BUT they will be questions that when answered will make you more productive, therefore more PROFITable.

You can call it working smarter, or lean production, or anything else that you desire but my presentations are about getting the most for your decorated apparel investment in equipment, staff, time and the dollars you have invested in your biz.

I believe that I can help any decorator get more out of what they have no matter the size of your business.  However the people I like to work with the best are those who are successful in spite of themselves and are looking to hire another employee, buy their first auto and/or right size their business.

If you are paying attention to the interactive questions between me and the attendees you will find many other decorators who have faced and solved the same problems you deal with ever day in your operation.  This NETWORKING is often the best ROI you get from attending an industry trade show.

Hope to see many of you at Fort Worth ISS this week and Orlando SGIA Oct 23-25.

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline GKitson

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2013, 06:04:13 AM »
For those of you who are making the trek to Fort Worth later this week for the ISS Show, make sure and mark 3:00 - 4:30 PM on Friday for the Roundtable discussions.  Charlie Taubleib, Dane Clement, Jimmy Lamb, Deborah Jones & myself will be available for 1 on 1 Q & A.   Move from table to table as the discussions evolve.

Rodney from T-Shirt Forums described it like a face to face forum where you have immediate feedback and interaction.

Great conversation with immediate ROI.

See you there,

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline Donnie

• !!!
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2013, 10:35:19 AM »
I like the Ft. Worth Show and try to make it every year, but not this year. Too many jobs to get out the door. But as I told my wife (and she agrees) better to make money than spend it.

Offline Action1

ISS Fort Worth - Action will be there!
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2013, 11:10:10 AM »
I'll be working with our Friends at Team SPSI in Booth 541.

On display will be the latest developments for use on Kornit Digital Machines. Our new retrofit pallet arm allow M&R® Style Pallets to be used on Kornit machinery.

Also on Display will be MHM Roller squeegees, Winged Flood bars, and Double Stroke Squeegees. I hope everyone of our friends from TSB will stop by and say hello. I would be very pleased to meet you!

Here's what you'll see - please enlarge the picture.

Offline GKitson

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2013, 06:06:59 PM »
Hey TSB gang,

I am gonna miss the BBQ dinner tonight.  Had a bit of an accident and I'm on crutches and not getting around very well.

Hope to see many of you in the round table discussions tomorrow at ISS.

~Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050