Author Topic: Vector W/Color  (Read 1258 times)

Offline dlac

Vector W/Color
« on: July 17, 2013, 03:53:35 PM »
Most of what I do is vector bad pictures of boats from 2 miles away, stock cars on cheap camera at night or sometimes I get a decent photo of their older Kenworth or Peterbilt  taken in the farm yard.. Almost never do I add color and when I do it is flat.. This is honest injun one of the first I have colored and tried to make chrome some color other than white.. Customer was happy.. But fo $60.00 what did he expect
dlac
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Vector W/Color
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 12:54:46 AM »
Nice job. Chrome looks great.

I see by the jpg name that you had some help. What part did Peter do?

;)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 10:28:49 AM by Dottonedan »
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline dlac

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2013, 10:01:36 AM »
You are pretty funny.. I have no idea who peter is?  that does not say jog.. it says JPG. which for you non photo shop users is a method of saving a design in  a low format for internet, emails, etc.. YOU are a hoot DTD.. These people sent me a photo of their farm related grain truck.. I vectored it from photo.. you know the drill.. the only Peter involved is PETE'R'BILT.. I love ya man
david
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2013, 10:30:04 AM »
You are pretty funny.. I have no idea who peter is?  that does not say jog.. it says JPG. which for you non photo shop users is a method of saving a design in  a low format for internet, emails, etc.. YOU are a hoot DTD.. These people sent me a photo of their farm related grain truck.. I vectored it from photo.. you know the drill.. the only Peter involved is PETE'R'BILT.. I love ya man
david

Ok. I changed jog to jpg for you. ;)  Ya know I knew that. I was just pulling yer........chain. LOL.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850