Author Topic: TheShirtboard on facebook.  (Read 1671 times)

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
TheShirtboard on facebook.
« on: June 03, 2013, 10:12:06 PM »
I would venture into the waters of Facebook. It's a go already. This is and will always be our forum. The facebook page is more of a vehicle or gateway to bring people here.  Facebook has some good potential to bring other printers here to this forums, is kind of an untapped area. I don't wanna put to much stuff on there, but rather have it posted here. Just enough for people to want to check out the forum.

When you get on facebook, do a search of screen printing...and Screen printing forum TheShirtBoard Face to Face should pop up. If you feel like building the members list there, ask to be a member if you are not already.  We have about 90+ members now. I'm hoping to locate some other potential members that are stuck on facebook and haven't found us yet.

D

Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline StuJohnston

Re: TheShirtboard on facebook.
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 10:36:16 PM »
Any reason for it being a closed group?

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 10:38:31 PM »
Any reason for it being a closed group?

It's not my game, but perhaps it's to keep out the riff-raff
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 10:45:23 PM »
If it were not a closed group, then everyone can see all of the post. This way, you can find the group, see who's a member, but you can't post or see post. You have to ask to join, and get approved.

Public group     Open to anyone at any time.

Closed group   Open to see that the group can be found and exist, but need to ask to me a member.

Private group.  Privet means you can't even see it. Someone from inside the group has to invite you. That to me, was a bit too Fraternal.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline StuJohnston

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 10:52:30 PM »
That occurred to me after I posted. I just requested to join.

Offline noiseloops

• Verified/Junior
TheShirtboard on facebook.
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2013, 07:27:49 AM »
Request sent in. Where do I sign with the blood?