Author Topic: InkSoft Named To List Of Top Technology Companies In New Mexico  (Read 1144 times)

Offline Deborah Sexton

• Gonzo Member
Inksoft, a software company that offers a comprehensive business suite including an online designer, ecommerce platform, and other business tools for the decorated apparel industry, was recently named as one of the Top 40 technology companies in New Mexico.

The list, which is known as the “Flying 40” is compiled by Technology Ventures Corp., and is sponsored in part by KPMG, one of the largest companies in the world offering auditing, tax, and advisory services. The selection criteria are based on revenue and revenue growth.

In addition to being recognized at a special awards luncheon, InkSoft will be featured along with other award recipients in a special section of the Albuquerque Journal’s Business Outlook edition in June.

For more information, contact InkSoft at (505) 938-6270; (800) 410-3048; email: info@inksoft.com or visit the website at www.inksoft.com.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: InkSoft Named To List Of Top Technology Companies In New Mexico
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 10:40:29 AM »
not one to burst the bubbles, but this might be warranted. . .
From what I can tell, every single member here that used that service ended canceling it within a year with many of them saying it did not generate a single order. While it might work for some other business models, it just does not seem to be a good fit for the members.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!