General > M&R

How does your flash attached to your Diamondback?

(1/2) > >>

Mr Tees!!:
...would someone here be willing to show how your flash unit attaches to the print head on a Diamondback? I have a Seranno, and it doesnt attach but rather shuttles in and out independantly. I kinda get the impression that it clamps somehow to the SQ/FB holder bars, but I dont see how that can work since they all chop during printing.

...thanks!!!

cbjamel:
I have an old omni flash that attaches to the flood bar or sq bar. Just make sure they are screwed up tight so no up down motion. tell machine that were the flsh is an d make it the head out and it works perfect in and out.
Guantlet2 servo.
Shane

Mr Tees!!:
Thanks Shane, but Diamondbacks are different in that ALL the choppers chop if even one of them is . Its something with the programming or valving or something like that. As far as I know, its the only machine they make that does that, and I believe the ones made now don't do it either.

Anyone else?

chubsetc:
Sorry i can be of no help to you in regards to your question but I'm just confirming that are correct that all the heads no longer always chop on the new diamondbacks, only the ones that are printing.

Binkspot:
Run the choppers all the way down so they can not "chop" when running.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version