Author Topic: Get your TSB shirts at an NBM show!  (Read 1658 times)

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
Get your TSB shirts at an NBM show!
« on: April 30, 2013, 04:10:44 PM »
As they did at the ISS show in Atlantic City, Nazdar has graciously offered to print and distribute TSB shirts to the faithful attending upcoming NBM shows in Indianapolis, Long Beach and Philadelphia.  Just visit the Nazdar booth, and tell 'm that "The Three Stooges" sent ya. Nyuk nyuk nyuk!
And while you're there, check out the awesome Brother DTG machine used to print them.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
Re: Get your TSB shirts at an NBM show!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2013, 04:13:27 PM »
What about Vegas?  I booked a trip to go there last week.  August 4th-6th

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 04:27:42 PM »
I would assume whatever shows that Nazdar will be at, but they actually identified these shows. Indianapolis, Long Beach and Philadelphia.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2013, 07:28:32 PM »
I would assume whatever shows that Nazdar will be at, but they actually identified these shows. Indianapolis, Long Beach and Philadelphia.

Dan:  Stay Tuned To This Space!  I was speaking to Glenn Shull – Nazdar SourceOne Equipment Product Manager today and he told me he’s going to print an additional 10 – 15 TSB Shirts at each of the upcoming Printwear show’s for those members who can’t make it to the show. 

Now, because he won’t be able to demo the Brother GT3 Series Digital Direct To Garment Printer to you, Glenn’s probably going to want to ask you a couple of non-invasive questions about your business in order to get to know you a little better.
Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 07:29:27 AM »
Peter say hi to Glenn for me......blast from the past. Is David Boulding still with you folks?

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 02:22:42 PM »
Peter say hi to Glenn for me......blast from the past. Is David Boulding still with you folks?

Tony:  I'll certainly pass on your regards to Glenn.  David Bolding left Nazdar SourceOne about five years ago now to join a comapny that was big into the production and sales of Motor Cycle Graphics and high performance racing accessories   
Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 05:33:26 PM »

Dan:  Stay Tuned To This Space!  I was speaking to Glenn Shull – Nazdar SourceOne Equipment Product Manager today and he told me he’s going to print an additional 10 – 15 TSB Shirts at each of the upcoming Printwear show’s for those members who can’t make it to the show. 

Now, because he won’t be able to demo the Brother GT3 Series Digital Direct To Garment Printer to you, Glenn’s probably going to want to ask you a couple of non-invasive questions about your business in order to get to know you a little better.

Ok,  Nice!!! Thanks!

Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2013, 06:54:18 AM »

Tony:  I'll certainly pass on your regards to Glenn.  David Bolding left Nazdar SourceOne about five years ago now to join a comapny that was big into the production and sales of Motor Cycle Graphics and high performance racing accessories   

Why am I not suprised at Davids carreer move!