Author Topic: my daughters softball league shirts..  (Read 1640 times)

Online whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
my daughters softball league shirts..
« on: April 27, 2013, 01:41:36 PM »
So my daughter is playing softball this year..I bitched a couple weeks ago about giving a quote for the 30 teams and could not believe how low the price was..

well now i know why it was low...half of the teams had no sponsor name on them..a plain tee shirt with a number on the back...these sponsors dished out some good money to sponsor their team and now no one knows...

well my daughter has no name on hers so i am collecting them and putting something on them...really pathetic what a half assed job they did...my wife is calling them on monday...LOL

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: my daughters softball league shirts..
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 01:57:13 PM »
this is a good opportunity to come up with something very cool and have the parents and players ask for more next year.
What's the name of the team? I have some pretty cool artwork that you might be able to use.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Online whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 02:01:47 PM »
this is a good opportunity to come up with something very cool and have the parents and players ask for more next year.
What's the name of the team? I have some pretty cool artwork that you might be able to use.

pierre

thanks pierre,..i have to at least puyt the sponsor name on there..think it would only be right...its a carpentry business, and they dont have a website to even see a logo...so i may just come up with something...nothing cool about carpentry..LOL

I'll talk to the coach to see if we HAVE to do the sponsor..

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 02:07:19 PM »

pierre

thanks pierre,..i have to at least puyt the sponsor name on there..think it would only be right...its a carpentry business, and they dont have a website to even see a logo...so i may just come up with something...nothing cool about carpentry..LOL

I'll talk to the coach to see if we HAVE to do the sponsor..

what's the name of the team and what color is the garment? I'll send you something you can use as a starting point. . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 02:08:53 PM »
or . . .
go here and see if you like anything. It's all in vector format.
http://bmpromotional.com/designs/index.html

you'll have to dig pretty deep to find sports related stuff as there isn't a lot of it, but there are many good concepts that can get you going.

pierre
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 02:11:13 PM by blue moon »

Online whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 03:57:44 PM »
They are pink...James Downing Carpentry...LOL

thanks a bunch dude!!

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 04:32:30 PM »
We fix shirts for a local soccer league every year. We can't get the real job as a league board member has it all tied up (for the last 15 years or so) but what a hack job they get every year... numbers falling off, no sponsors on some, even a team with half the shirts with sponsors and the other half without, jeez.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
my daughters softball league shirts..
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2013, 05:07:03 PM »
I get that a couple times a year. I am done "helping out" it never pays off for me.

RT Screen Designs
www.rtscreendesigns.com
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com

Offline stitches4815

• !!!
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2013, 09:55:44 AM »
We just picked up a new youth baseball/softball league.  Another league that we have been printing for recommended us to them.  When I was talking with the people from the new league they told us that last year the printer put an apostrophe in where one was not supposed to be (after the original artwork, with no apostrophe in it, was accepted).  Then the year before that the names and numbers came off after the first wash.  I love when people don't take pride in their work, we tend to benefit from it.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 04:03:47 PM by stitches4815 »

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2013, 01:36:36 PM »
just emailed you few designs I thought could be used.
here's a preview

pierre