Author Topic: Common Wealth Closed  (Read 5667 times)

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Common Wealth Closed
« on: April 19, 2013, 09:03:20 AM »
Just got an email from Common Wealth Cotton they are forced to closed due to the lock down in Boston. Hope no one has a rush order they need to place!
"No man is an island"

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Re: Common Wealth Closed
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 09:33:48 AM »
I'd be more concerned that all innocent people are safe. Just my feelings.
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 09:40:56 AM »
He is, that's in another post. :)

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 10:25:25 AM »
The tenor sax player in my band is 4 blocks from the house with the tank in front of it. We still have a Bodek and NES in the state (less than an hour for me) but who cares, I just want them to get the bastard alive...

Steve

for those not local, they have shut down all schools and businesses in about 5 surrounding towns, plus all public transit. The news at 6:00 AM was telling anyone who goes to work in one of those towns to stay home. Pretty serious sh!t...
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 10:28:18 AM »
I hope he dies...a painful and drawn out death.  Screw this alive junk.  What are we going to do with him when we capture him?  A public defender, a civilian trial?  He is a terrorist and should be given a military trial and hauled out back to stand in front of a firing squad.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2013, 10:33:05 AM »
I hope he dies...a painful and drawn out death.  Screw this alive junk.  What are we going to do with him when we capture him?  A public defender, a civilian trial?  He is a terrorist and should be given a military trial and hauled out back to stand in front of a firing squad.

I'm good with that too, come to think of it. According to our Attorney General, "It's not illegal to be illegal in Massachusetts." Honest to God, she actually said that a few years ago.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2013, 11:01:52 AM »
Trying to be the melding pot of the world brings in crazy ass people from other countries hell bend on doing us harm, for what reasons, only the lord knows.  I will agree with Brad waste .75 cents on him and safe millions, who cares what his reason for doing this is, but sending out a message to anyone else that thinks of doing this and they will get the same treatment, .75 cent justice.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 11:33:53 AM »
Alive in this case might be a better out come, no one knows yet if these two bastards have any type of connection to a larger organization or more worrisome connections to someone still in our country. If he dies which is likely I would rather see him die on our terms not his. Remember if as is assumed they are Muslim extremists dyeing on their terms is what they wish for.
"No man is an island"

Offline ondalevel

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 01:43:18 PM »
Don't worry, after they convict him, and millions of dollars are spent on the trail, Barrack is going to grant him amnesty on his last day of office.....

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 01:51:01 PM »
Don't worry, after they convict him, and millions of dollars are spent on the trail, Barrack is going to grant him amnesty on his last day of office.....

Forget the millions, shutting down a city like Boston costs.  Not just in labor running around looking for a dude, but lost wages, sales for businesses, and so on.

I am very glad they got him, however I am not thrilled with how they went about it. 

Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2013, 01:54:51 PM »
Hey, here is a guy that was throwing pipe bombs at the police while they are trying to apprehend him.  You don't know what else they had with them or they had planned.  They had time to set other devices and detonate them in the time after the marathon bombing and the time their identities were revealed.

They could have done a better job, but on the flip side, how many other lives were lost...zero.  And that is important.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2013, 01:58:04 PM »

Forget the millions, shutting down a city like Boston costs.  Not just in labor running around looking for a dude, but lost wages, sales for businesses, and so on.

I am very glad they got him, however I am not thrilled with how they went about it. 

No? So exactly what other options did they have?

Of course since everyones rights are so precious they should have just let them go and avouid the man hunt. Then when they invaded someones home and slaughtered the family everyone can then complain the government did nothing.

No matter how any of it was done someone will complain but the same people have no answer (practical answer) as to how they should have dealt with those fools.

If a proven terrorist was loose in my neighborhood I would welcome any and all forms of law enforcement in my house and neighborhood, I have two children to worry about and guess what trained professionals with weapons sure make me feel safer than a nut with a gun and possibly explosives.

"No man is an island"

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2013, 01:59:42 PM »

PLease tell me you meant that as a joke? If not then that is the sorriest thing you have ever written on this forum.
"No man is an island"

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2013, 09:39:25 PM »

No? So exactly what other options did they have?

Of course since everyones rights are so precious they should have just let them go and avouid the man hunt. Then when they invaded someones home and slaughtered the family everyone can then complain the government did nothing.

No matter how any of it was done someone will complain but the same people have no answer (practical answer) as to how they should have dealt with those fools.

If a proven terrorist was loose in my neighborhood I would welcome any and all forms of law enforcement in my house and neighborhood, I have two children to worry about and guess what trained professionals with weapons sure make me feel safer than a nut with a gun and possibly explosives.

Proven?  When did he have his day in court?  Mike in America, you are innocent until proven guilty in court.  Also in America, there are some important rights we all have from illegal search.  Give up your rights if you like.  Doesn't mean everyone wants too. 

BTW our government sent us to Iraq to get proven WMDs.  You probably still believe that one lol. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2013, 07:12:41 AM »
Your right Brandt we should have just let them go and asked them nicely to come in and answer some questions.

"No man is an island"