Artist > Art for free/trade/donation

3D Shirt Mockup - FREE Template (12 angles)

(1/2) > >>

sullyman:
Hey Everyone!

I created a 3D model of a standard shirt at various angles to show to clients and so here it is! :) I spent a little time in ZBrush making the shirt and then bringing it into Photoshop to mask out all the angles and then creating a few layers to make life easier when mockup up.

You'll find a group that contains the lighting for the shirt, the shirt color layer (has a layer effect to easily select the shirt color live, just double click the layer effect) and a drop-shadow layer and background. Well I hope you enjoy! It's free to use with no restrictions! Just click the image below and look for the download link on the right hand side :)

Denis Kolar:
Pretty nice. Thanks and welcome to the board

Dottonedan:
These can be very useful to some as is. THANKS SO MUCH! :D

I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth, but submitting a suggestion for review.  Do you have a way to take the shine off the texture skin to make them look more like a garment material?  The bodies are great! The views are great! They simply look a little more like plastic than cotton.  Just checking. It may be more work to do that. I have no idea about Zbrush.

Thanks
Dan

Denis Kolar:
Dan, these are poly shirts ;)

3Deep:
Same thing I was thinking to shiny, I know my customers would ask "are the shirts going to look like that", anyway very nice work , thanks.

Darryl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version