Author Topic: Curiosity  (Read 21979 times)

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Curiosity
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2013, 10:40:26 AM »
I've been trying to give Tom some leeway, and understand the frustration he's feeling, though not the apparent anger, but the last few posts are indeed very richard-like, sort of like He Who Shall Not Be Named... despite the knowledge, the presentation leaves a bad taste. I hope he learns to relax, because before this, well, I hadn't expected this behavior from someone so well-spoken.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline nobrainsd

« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2013, 12:10:33 PM »
Asperger's syndrome facts

Asperger disorder is characterized as one of the autism spectrum disorders.

People with Asperger's syndrome have normal to above-average intelligence but typically have difficulties with social interactions and often have pervasive, absorbing interests in special topics.

Abnormalities in the subtle use of language and interpretation of language are common with Asperger's syndrome, although language development (grammar, syntax, etc.) is normal.

The degree of severity of symptoms can vary among affected individuals.

Anxiety and frustration may contribute to disruptive behaviors or depression in people with Asperger's syndrome.

Successful treatment generally involves one or multiple social, behavioral, and/or educational interventions.

The personality and cognitive traits common to those with Asperger's syndrome are seen as beneficial by many, and many people with Asperger's syndrome believe it has helped advance their professional lives.

For me it is just too much time in the garage by myself :)   I am sorry to see an interesting topic and a potentially useful product being subsumed by confrontational rants from the creator. Maybe AA should let someone else market his product.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2013, 12:36:45 PM »
I hear ARE DUBBYA BEEEE  is looking for work.  Mustank kicked him to the curb already.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2013, 01:07:52 PM »
Perhaps it roid rage. Looking pretty yoked in the avatar........ ::)
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Donnie

• !!!
« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2013, 07:35:29 PM »
Fck, this is good stuff. Where is the "eating pop corn" emoticon?

Damn, do I have to do everything myself?

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2013, 07:47:37 PM »
wtf is this mess all about?! I was pretty excited to see Tom join here, I have every single product he sells, and use many of them every day. I bought x6 just to use simple seps raster, and it's awesome...but this is sickening to see this mess. Could be a super helpful person to the industry and then this? really? "dubbya" would be proud....

and by the way - how the hell do you guys have the time to bicker back and forth all day? Grow up, quit the bullshit and go sell something, it's like high school...pretty uncomfortable for the rest of us to watch too......except for donnie and his damn popcorn...

....no matter how good you think you are, there is always somebody better.....
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline EmbellishAthletics

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #111 on: April 11, 2013, 08:12:10 PM »
Give Homer the cigar!  He wrapped up the whole thread in one post.

Offline Donnie

• !!!
« Reply #112 on: April 11, 2013, 08:12:33 PM »
pretty uncomfortable for the rest of us to watch too......except for donnie and his damn popcorn...

....no matter how good you think you are, there is always somebody better.....

Hey, I'm just trying to get the sticks out of everyone's collective asses.

Offline lemorris

« Reply #113 on: April 11, 2013, 09:01:10 PM »
yeah...ummm...wow...really fellas??

I'm really really interested in learning how to do better seps....or at least I was.

I'm thinkin ignorance is bliss.  Where'd dem pencils go??  :)

Land the plane please...this flight is pretty frekkin scary right now.

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #114 on: April 11, 2013, 10:34:38 PM »
no no Donnie, i was picking on you...and failed haha....

now back to derailing this thread...why couldn't it be two hot chicks, 3 rounds of some mud/oil/jello wrestling and THEN we can bust out the popcorn...instead we got....dudes...

for what it's worth, I just ran a job through simple seps raster and I am still amazed at how well it works, but I am also disappointed in Tom so I suppose that balances out haha....
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

AdvancedArtist

« Reply #115 on: April 11, 2013, 11:44:24 PM »
Slow down... lets look at the facts!

DTD Jumps in a thread in another forum and basically assaults me with a baseball bat in social media terms....

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/show-your-stuff-screen-printing-print-job-examples/t213335-2.html#post1258414

Lets look at this..

DTD... I've always had a burr under my saddle for those who like to kick people around to benefit themselves. I believe this program to be as good if not better than most sep programs. Not close to Coudreys, but still good.

DTD... Why nailing you down as some sort of creep? Because your actions of how you get where you are (are creepy).

DTD,, I still think Toms only true intent is to show his program doing something better looking than "a pro" only to sell more programs and piss on those he walks over getting there. That, I don't like at all. I can't help smelling dog squeeze. If it looks like it, smells like it and feels like it, it probably is.

DTD.. It's not "Tom or you that bother me. It's the actions more so from Tom. the "tactics" and the ( what I feel as being a mask of " education and "scientific Facts" that in the end are really Perseued to line his pockets.

Now in that thread I asked another separator not Dan to post his originals.. Dan spazes out with all these accusations and insults.

I think it is critical that you understand color and I do not aim all my training and videos at products. Actually I am painfully aware that people in places like Africa need to understand these things so I put up free videos without the plugins and explain these things so even if you can not afford a plugin you can learn it manually.

What does DTD say.. If you try to learn color separations as one man shop it will hurt your business.

Well enough of you here using my training know better...

If you are upset with me I can understand that but the guys like DTD don't reveal the secrets or science and things you need for your success. I take your success very seriously even if you cannot afford to pay for something.

I built www.opentshirts.org free open source.. why?

Because if you are just getting started you will be able to compete online if you want to put the work into it. Like I did with open source when I was just getting started.

And we are just getting start with color whats coming up is really going to blow you away...

« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 12:04:15 AM by AdvancedArtist »

AdvancedArtist

« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2013, 12:13:22 AM »
Perhaps it roid rage. Looking pretty yoked in the avatar........ ::)

LOL I get accused of that all the time too. But it only takes 4 hours a week for like like years. Being almost 50 the last thing this old body could tolerate would be ROIDS.. dam the iron is proving itself difficult enough at this age.

Offline nobrainsd

« Reply #117 on: April 12, 2013, 01:58:44 AM »
Amazingly enough I am successful without DTD. Maybe you should attempt to address something else or someone else too. A little  fixated there AA?  I would say, back away from the keyboard and take a deep breath, but I recognize that would be virtually impossible. Picking on someone is bad form.

Oh if only everyone would recognize your superior intellect and insight and instantly convert. Alas. It must be difficult.

I actually have a life away from this sh_t. So I find it amusing.

Keep it up! Make everyone think you are crazy. It only obscures the point you wish to make and discourages anyone from wishing to do business with you AA. We aren't all quite as close minded as you think. But no one wishes to be abused. Try and act like a professional. Big stretch? Maybe. However, if you have any interest in selling your plug in you might try to be a little less of a pain. It just doesn't happen instantly, you have to earn peoples trust rather than derision.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 02:02:32 AM by nobrainsd »

AdvancedArtist

« Reply #118 on: April 12, 2013, 02:17:28 AM »
I am successful without DTD too what is the problem?

Offline nobrainsd

« Reply #119 on: April 12, 2013, 02:29:38 AM »
There is only a problem if you expect to be taken seriously. Post like an adult.