Author Topic: ISS Orlando April 11-13 - Are you going?  (Read 6684 times)

Offline ISSTeam

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
ISS Orlando April 11-13 - Are you going?
« on: March 28, 2013, 04:04:58 PM »
Join us for the only Southeast Decorated Apparel show April 11-13 at the Orange County Convention Center! We will be in the West Hall. Expo is free until April 3rd and then prices increase to $30. However, if you use the code SHOW, the price will be waived and you can walk the show and spend that money with the over 100 exhibitors already signed up!
www.ISSshows.com/Orlando
See you there!
Erin Cianciolo
Senior Account Executive
ISS Shows

Offline GKitson

• Just another t-shirt guy
Re: ISS Orlando April 11-13 - Are you going?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 05:12:03 PM »
I'm gonna' be there, anybody interested in getting together for wings and a cold beverage on Thursday night after the ISS show from 5-8 ish?  Dan and the local guys can make a location/food recommendation, I would love to talk shop for a couple of hours after a long day on my feet at the show!
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 06:26:20 PM »
I'm going for sure and surprisingly enough, my wife will actually be attending with me. She probably will go one day only, but I'll be there all three if I can. I will be the south eastern TheShirtBoard representative/ambassador or some other self proclaimed important title. Maybe we can pull Pierre down from the North as well?

We may as well do several nights of dinner gathering so that we can meet up with more of you that are going on various nights. Thurs. will be the first!  I would guess that the generosity flows with the eastern winds thus Sam at palomar printing is buying again! :)

Lets get a good list of attendees down and all get together. We will see what sort of trouble we can get into in O town.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Baron265

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 07:53:36 PM »
I'll be there for the show, roast duck at Fish Bones and Jack and Coke at the Back Booth.
Paul Schmidt
Regional Manager
Workhorse Products, Inc.
(602)414-3684
pschmidt@workhorseproducts.com

Offline tpitman

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 10:24:27 PM »
I'll be dragging my pickled carcass over there at some point. Keep us apprised of any meetups as plans gel.
Work is the curse of the drinking class . . .

Offline GKitson

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 07:11:22 AM »
I'm going for sure and surprisingly enough, my wife will actually be attending with me. She probably will go one day only, but I'll be there all three if I can. I will be the south eastern TheShirtBoard representative/ambassador or some other self proclaimed important title. Maybe we can pull Pierre down from the North as well?

We may as well do several nights of dinner gathering so that we can meet up with more of you that are going on various nights. Thurs. will be the first!  I would guess that the generosity flows with the eastern winds thus Sam at palomar printing is buying again! :)

Lets get a good list of attendees down and all get together. We will see what sort of trouble we can get into in O town.

I nominate and second Dan as the "Official self proclaimed important planning dude" for the event.  Dan, put me down for Thursday night and pick & publish a location.  I suppose if we get too many people we should warn the wateringhole in the form of a reservation of some kind.  Looking forward to the networking!  Now regarding Sam......... ;)
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline balloonguy

• !!!
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 07:50:45 AM »
I am going to be there with the family for my son's birthday from Thursday to Sunday. I am going to the show at least 1 day. If you post a spot and time I would love to come in and say hello.
Matt
When you dig grave will you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain?

Offline screenprintguy

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Constantly thanking the Lord!
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 08:23:46 AM »
Niki an I will be going as well. Looking forward to browsing through and shaking some hands ;D
Evolutionary Screen Printing & Embroidery
3521 Waterfield Parkway Lakeland, Fl. 33803 www.evolutionaryscreenprinting.com

Offline bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2013, 08:41:23 AM »
Thinking, thinking, thinking.....
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline ISSTeam

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2013, 09:26:45 AM »
So great to hear! Don't forget to sign up before the 3rd! However, if you do forget, please use the code SHOW in order to waive the $30 fee.
Thursday night sounds great, I'd love to meet up with some of you guys!
Erin
Erin Cianciolo
Senior Account Executive
ISS Shows

Offline GKitson

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2013, 07:05:42 AM »
Just checking back on the ISS Orlando meet up.  Looking forward to putting faces and names together.  Hope Dan can put something together.

Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline GKitson

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2013, 08:04:10 AM »
Only 1 week until ISS Orlando, do we have any takers for a Thursday night April 11 meet-up after the show day.

I need to rely upon Dan to recommend a spot for those who may be interested, if we don't do anything "official" you can probably find me at the nearest wings & beverage place on Thurs night.  Looking forward to meeting new friends.

Kitson
Greg Kitson
Mind's Eye Graphics Inc.
260-724-2050

Offline balloonguy

• !!!
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2013, 10:25:46 AM »
How about houlihans on idrive. That is very close to the convention center. I remember it being pretty decent.
What time?
Matt

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2013, 02:07:02 PM »
How about houlihans on idrive. That is very close to the convention center. I remember it being pretty decent.
What time?
Matt

That sounds like a winner.  I will call them and reserve a spot.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline balloonguy

• !!!
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2013, 02:11:20 PM »
Sweet! I am getting to town late afternoon/early evening on Thursday. That may be the perfect stop.