Author Topic: The ole before and after trick  (Read 2744 times)

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: The ole before and after trick
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2013, 06:54:02 AM »
Thanks Brandon. I have to say that bringing discharge back to this company is absolutely bringing tangible added sales. One of my sales managers says so every day. It's practically the first thing out of his mouth when talking to a new customer. And one of his employees who specializes in restaurant and entertainment business keeps a bag of samples with him and is breathing new life to traditional, sometimes boring, logos.
I used to frown on sales reps bringing customers in for tours as it is disruptive. I have reversed that decision and welcome qualified visitors. When they see the pre-cure/post cure it's always a slam dunk. It's like voodoo magic to them. When I left here ten years ago my replacement almost immediately began to steer away from discharge with the exception of the Resort line. Now we offer it to everyone.
The fact is that; although we see this as being popular on these boards, good quality discharge printers are in the vast minority so those of you getting started have a lot to gain here. Keep up the good work everyone.

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2013, 05:33:38 PM »
Ok here's mine.  Not 100% DC red on yellow print but a halftone mix as the artwork didn't have a strong orange in the middle, just a smooth blend.  Camera really sucks, it's a really good red

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2013, 05:39:51 PM »
It's like voodoo magic to them.

It is voodoo magic.