Author Topic: Need Help on something...job training  (Read 661 times)

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Need Help on something...job training
« on: March 11, 2013, 02:24:20 PM »
So we are getting a grant to pay for on the job training..Its a NYS grant but i see thats it may be in other states too.. In case anyone is interested..

I will get reembursed up to 30% of the salary for the employee.  There are requirements that the person has to meet...

What i need help on is we have to come up with the Job Description and skills involved and the number hours to train them..The grant is for up to 6 months..

The person we are hiring is going to run the auto, reclaim screens, Burn screens, so pretty much every thing in the production area..they are taking the place of me.

Thinking of putting down manually printing also..that will have to be done, and it can take more time training someone on that then maybe the auto..

I didn't know if any of the larger shops here have some numbers for this or anyone else had any..

thank you for your help!

Rob

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Need Help on something...job training
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 05:04:21 PM »
Rob don't under estimate the auto, I think the the other way around more time learning the auto than the manual, one slip on the auto and you got yourself a bunch of nice printed rags, plus the danger of running a auto.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!