Author Topic: Camaro 383 Stroker  (Read 3110 times)

Offline lemorris

Camaro 383 Stroker
« on: February 23, 2013, 11:48:21 PM »
haven't posted in a while so.

Apparently my work gets swiped now so I have to mark it.  A happy occasion to cry about.  DEVO was right.  :)

pencil-photoshop

fun one

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Camaro 383 Stroker
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 09:03:23 AM »
Maybe it's because it's not a bug, but it looks so much more, I done know, rendered? Detailed? Not sure. Just looks great. This is very cool.

I had always thought someone was swiping some of you guys art for a long time to be used on DTG prints. A good mask makes them easy for DTG printers to make some easy coin. It's best to use 300ppi files on DTG but a good clean 72ppi file can be just as nice on occasions, I'm sure.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 07:54:04 PM by Dottonedan »
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Coyote71

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 12:02:16 AM »
Awesome job Lemorris! 69 Camaro has always been my favorite. One day I hope to be able to draw some great looking cars like that. I know, practice, practice, practice. As far as the DTG goes, I have custys ask me often to print images they swiped from the internet. I tell them that they don't own the rights to reproduce that image. If they don't want the clip art i have or don't like what I am able to draw, then they can just move on. I just will not print something I or the custy don't own. Thanks for sharing man.

Offline lemorris

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 12:43:54 AM »
I hear ya man.

Protection is a responsibility many artists like me hate to own...integrity of the image and all that.  I don't see a down fall of mankind...more like someone put dog poop in my playdoh shape maker.  :)

Fraid no one around here, understands my potato...guess I'm only a spud boy...lookin for a real tomato.

:)

(actually am a DEVO fan from way back.   Who knew?  :)  )

Offline Donnie

• !!!
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 12:02:31 PM »
I'd drive that bitch.  Looks awesome man. 8)

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 12:54:15 PM »
As for the new threat of DTG art thieves, I remember, last year, at the Long Beach show, a representative of a major manufacturer of equipment was touting and demonstrating that attribute of their DTG! Built-in software to help make if easy to surf, select, and print!
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 01:08:34 PM »
As for the new threat of DTG art thieves, I remember, last year, at the Long Beach show, a representative of a major manufacturer of equipment was touting and demonstrating that attribute of their DTG! Built-in software to help make if easy to surf, select, and print!

Ugh!   That just downright blows my mind to promote that as a selling point. Sheeesh.  Dumb bunnies any how.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 01:10:11 PM »
Sorry Lemorris,  Again,  Very sweet art. As they say in the northern back hills, That's slicker than fresh cat crap on a hot tin roof.

That must be very slick.

Online ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 02:12:48 PM »
Devo is playing the annual Punk Rock Bowling in Las Wages at the end of May or early June.

Jonny jumped in his Datsun, head on into a semi..

Offline Donnie

• !!!
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 02:45:17 PM »
The last fight I was almost in was back in college when someone pulled the Led Zeppelin 8 track and stuck in Devo... Damn near got Whipped into Shape.  Luckily someone drunker than I stepped in and took it on the chin.

Offline lemorris

« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2013, 05:39:05 PM »
Come back Joooohhhnnnnyyyyy !!!!  :)

LOL@Donnie.  :)

Offline WhateverWeber

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2013, 01:00:45 PM »
Way cool!
I like the green in the glass too.
R.Weber Design Center LLC
www.whateverwebstore.com

Offline Gabe

• If it`s not alive, I can print it.
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2013, 03:02:27 PM »
I thought you only specialize in VW`S assembled in mexico
but i was wrong, man it looks just like in the movies ahhh.
Gabe

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2013, 03:57:37 PM »
Well, if they're going to steal, at least they have taste. But wait, shouldn't art and music be free? :o

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't