screen printing > General Screen Printing

Interesting Reading - American Apparel

<< < (2/4) > >>

mk162:
We have customers choose Next Level over AA all the time.  I only get them from Bodek.

Anvil and gildan fashion tees have a long way to go. 

JBLUE:
Look into Optima cotton. I use those a lot. Customers seem to like them. A lot cheaper than AA and ten times less fibrilation.

Screened Gear:

--- Quote from: Inkwerks on June 24, 2011, 11:14:34 PM ---Look into Optima cotton. I use those a lot. Customers seem to like them. A lot cheaper than AA and ten times less fibrilation.

--- End quote ---

Optima cotton? I have never heard of them. Where do you get them?

I forgot to mention that I did find a brand of girls shirts They are SunApparel. http://www.sun-apparel.com  The line is sungirl. They make nice looking patterns. The cost is good. You can get V-neck, swoop neck and crew neck at the same price. 

brandon:
AA isn't going anywhere on the wholesale side. We are a small shop and do several thousand AA blanks a month. I know other shops here that do that in a day. I know people that work in large shops else where that print probably 20 thousand a day of them. Multilpy that times all the shops in the country. Its just their dumb retail stores on every other block that is killing them. I think there are about 5 or 6 in Seattle where I live. This is a small city to begin with so why the need for that many? Half of them are empty when I walk past them. Bad management of overhead and payroll. But their selection of styles and colors for wholesale for us printers is amazing. And they are in stock way more than Bella, Canvas, Next Level, District Threads or anyone else. Don't even get me started on DT, what a waste of cloth. Anyway, my two cents. Gotta' go!

tonypep:
They recd a flush of fresh capital recently from an investment group. Dov is staying on board at least for now. The retail stores were a bad idea. Trying to be all things to all people usually isn't a good idea. Ask Ed Hardy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version