screen printing > General Screen Printing

Interesting Reading - American Apparel

<< < (3/4) > >>

mk162:
Yeah, but with illegal immigrant crackdowns and the cost of goods and the influx of competitors, I don't know if that will help.

I agree, retail was the wrong way to go, but at least it drove up the percieved value on our end for our customers.  My folks loved that they could get them printed for $11 when the stores are selling them for $25.

Sbrem:

--- Quote from: screenxpress on June 24, 2011, 09:50:26 PM ---Lends a new meaning to "lifetime warranty", eh?

--- End quote ---

Yeah, whose lifetime?

Steve

tpitman:
Sad to see Sears failing. Their tool department has always been one of the most comprehensive, but for most common stuff, you can go to Lowes or Home Depot and get comparable tools with more convenience.

Shawn (EIP):
I'm a big fan of Hanes Nano and Anvil's Fitted tees. Tultex's 0202 are ok but very inconsistant.

Personaly I find AA a bit too thick, I'm wearing one right now. But they do stay true to size after washing.

So far my customers are loving the Hanes Nano tee. I've washed my personal sample at least 6 times and it still fits great.

mk162:
thanks for that, I just saw those the other day and was wondering if they were any good.

the main thing is AA isn't the only game in town anymore.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version