Author Topic: Cotswold Offers Premium 2.0-Ounce Cutaway Stabilizer  (Read 851 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Cotswold Offers Premium 2.0-Ounce Cutaway Stabilizer
« on: March 01, 2013, 08:14:45 AM »
Cotswold 2.0-ounce premium cutaway offers optimal stability because it is a wet-laid soft, dense nondirectional nonwoven. One layer is all you need to match the stitch count and density with the weight and stretch of your material. The 2.0-ounce weight is recommended for approximately 8,000 to 10,000 stitches of a medium-dense design with a single layer. 

It’s ideal for piqué knit shirts, T-shirts, tote bags, jeans, and other stable fabrics that are soft, yet firm. It is designed to ensure that the embroidery holds its shape for the life of the garment with high definition and excellent registration. It also helps achieve the “tambourine skin” tension in the hoop that is necessary for proper registration. The single layer also helps reduce bulk. It trims easily; shears will glide through the stabilizer.

Cotswold has eliminated formaldehyde and started using a significant percentage of post-consumer recycled fibers in the manufacturing process making this cutaway more environmentally friendly than traditional cutaways.   

The 2.0-ounce cutaway comes in optic white. Rolls are available in a variety of widths ranging from 15 inches to 46 inches and lengths from 25 yards to 250 yards. Distributors also offer precut sheets in the most popular sizes.

For more information, visit http://www.cotswoldindustries.com/tech-weave/; e-mail: sales@cotswoldindustries.com or call Cotswold Industries at (877) 309-3553 or fax (212) 545-0603.
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
Re: Cotswold Offers Premium 2.0-Ounce Cutaway Stabilizer
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 08:16:00 AM »
How are you doing Deborah :)

Or Pierre Sexton