Author Topic: Do you know the main screen mesh model representation? I concluded some here.  (Read 1535 times)

Offline billgezi

Chinese representation:

JF, JP, JQ, JCQ19, CQ, CB, CP

J: JIN-nylon
C: CAN- silk
Q: QUAN- full hank organization
B: BAN- half hank organization
P: PING- flat ground organization
F: FANG- basket weave

Sweden representation:

S- “ S” type silk screen mesh, with thin wire and big open area. Suitable for copy of art.
T- “T” type silk mesh screen, with thicker wire and smaller open area than S type, suitable for making imagine that consisting of piece or line or text screen plate.
HD: “HD” type screens mesh, with the thickest wire, smallest open area, thickest wire mesh, suitable for the plate that consisting of thick pattern imagine.

For example: 77T is 77 mesh count, T type mesh screen. 99HD is 99mesh count HD type screen mesh.

Japanese representation:

NP, SSP, SP is silk fabric, plaine weave, Multi-wire.
No NO66 - NO66 – S is nylon products plain weave, twill weave monofilament
No, NoS, TPM, TNP, TP said polyester products, plain weave
No, NoS, TPM is monofilament
TNP, TP is multi silk
TP is warf for monofilament, weft is silk
No is stainless steel wire mesh, plain weave.

Welcome to share more mesh knowledge.
Supply best and cheapest screen printing mesh./ Everyone is hero!

sales@screenmesh-cloth.com
www.screenmesh-cloth.com

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
43 years and haven't used any actual silk yet...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
I did back in '70. Expensive and was no good for some chemicals like reclaim. Used hand cut lacquer or water films.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
My first try was with a silk sheet I cut up and stapled to a picture frame. Miserable fail. Should
have quit then...

Full Hank?

Offline ScreenFoo

• Gonzo Member
  • Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
If this is the main screen mesh model representation, I'd like to see the secondary screen mesh model representation please.

I think the half-hank is a variation on the half-nelson.  The full hank is illegal in competition.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
If this is the main screen mesh model representation, I'd like to see the secondary screen mesh model representation please.

I think the half-hank is a variation on the half-nelson.  The full hank is illegal in competition.

LOL

Steve

But to be fair, I think he's trying to be helpful, and it's his first post, so, please excuse our rudeness, and welcome to the forum.

I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline ScreenFoo

• Gonzo Member
  • Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
True.   FYI Billgezi: pretty much everyone here is (or perhaps should be) running low elongation monofilament polyester in a plain weave.  Talk of silk and nylon is often greeted with either nostalgia or disgust.  Or both.   ;D