Author Topic: Meet, greet, and eat! Meet Lon Winters March 9, 2013, ISS Atlantic City  (Read 1038 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Meet, greet, and eat! Meet Lon Winters March 9, 2013, ISS Atlantic City

Come on by and meet new addition to the TSB family, renowned industry screen  printer and consultant, Lon Winters!
Join us at 2:00 pm, March 9, at the Teecal Booth 1133 to enjoy a quick sandwich and meet Lon. He will answer questions about his consulting services and what he can do to help get you to the next level.

Lon is offering a special discounted rate to the members of the forum!!!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
Re: Meet, greet, and eat! Meet Lon Winters March 9, 2013, ISS Atlantic City
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 01:42:00 PM »
LON WINTERS ROCKS!  ( in my best billy madison voice )

Online bimmridder

• Gonzo Member
Re: Meet, greet, and eat! Meet Lon Winters March 9, 2013, ISS Atlantic City
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2013, 02:24:38 PM »
Who?

Seriously, a great guy. I'd say if you haven't met him and do have the chance, do so. 
Barth Gimble

Printing  (not well) for 35 years. Strong in licensed sports apparel. Plastisol printer. Located in Cedar Rapids, IA

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
sorry to say, but something came up and Lon is not going to AC. We will have to reschedule or come up with something else.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!