Author Topic: People  (Read 725 times)

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
People
« on: February 07, 2013, 02:31:56 PM »
We all know they can be your best asset or the bane of your existence. We just did our monthly Birthday/Anniversary pizza gathering. I can't describe how proud I am of every one. We are 48 strong and our Purchasing Manager has been here for nineteen years! That really says something. This place isn't making anyone rich and Lord knows we've been through hard times but it is the best workforce and environment I've ever seen. Everyone truly cares about everyone else and theres never any bickering. I am blessed
Just wanted to share

Offline JayzTeez

• !!!
  • Manual Screen Printer
Re: People
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2013, 02:36:09 PM »
Good for you !  Im sure you help to keep it that way.  i have worked in places and it was dog eat dog and everyone just stabbing everyone in the back.  glad im out of that crap.
Jayz Teez Screen Printing
Houtzdale, PA.

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 02:54:00 PM »
Been there more times than I care to admit.

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 02:59:53 PM »
C'mon, no running down the boss? (I've been on both sides of that) Seriously though, that is cool. We all get along well here too, and the nucleus has 20+ years together. In fact, our artist and I started working together in 1976... Pretty rare indeed, considering the rampant narcissism running about these days.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't