Author Topic: Gildan super bowl commercial  (Read 4315 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Gildan super bowl commercial
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2013, 12:37:25 PM »
Tony- have you heard anything about or know anything about the development of Gildan and the New Buffalo Shirt Co. Honduras location?

Tell me if I am wrong. Is Gildan the t-shirt supplier now doing Screen printing????
http://newbuffaloshirt.com/buyout.pdf
Not in th eway you imagine. They are going to do large corporate work like Disney, Nike,etc. I am already seeing the normal work they did like concerts and rock groups being dropped to make room for their main focus. I don't think this will impact the normal printers business.

Hey Rich,

any chance of swinging some of the "normal" work our way?

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2013, 12:48:47 PM »
Tony- have you heard anything about or know anything about the development of Gildan and the New Buffalo Shirt Co. Honduras location?

Tell me if I am wrong. Is Gildan the t-shirt supplier now doing Screen printing????
Not in th eway you imagine. They are going to do large corporate work like Disney, Nike,etc. I am already seeing the normal work they did like concerts and rock groups being dropped to make room for their main focus. I don't think this will impact the normal printers business.

Hey Rich,

pierre
Not the guy for that. I just know some of our customers are purchasing additional equipment due to seeing the influx of work already.
Rich Hoffman

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2013, 01:10:22 PM »

Hey Rich,

pierre
Not the guy for that. I just know some of our customers are purchasing additional equipment due to seeing the influx of work already.

thanx! I thought you were talking to NBSF. . . thanx anyways!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2013, 02:26:10 PM »

Hey Rich,

pierre
I do talk to them and actually Jon Weiss will be here this Wednesday. We will discuss their future needs and I will bring up the question as to who will be sending out work and let you know.
Rich Hoffman

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2013, 03:05:08 PM »
Rich, do you visit New Buffalo often? They are about 20 minutes from me. Many of my current/past employees have past through their doors.
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline 244

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2013, 03:09:43 PM »
Rich, do you visit New Buffalo often? They are about 20 minutes from me. Many of my current/past employees have past through their doors.
I typically visit there once a year and they visit here about the same. When I visit the next time(if they stay there) I will stop and visit if that's OK with you.
Rich Hoffman

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2013, 05:54:17 PM »
yes sir, anytime! Door is always open -to anyone for that matter. Sam is supposedly flying out next week if the weather holds up...
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...