Computers and Software > Computers and Software - General

Window's is quite irritating.

<< < (9/9)

mk162:
Command I agree, they are all tools used to get the job done.  The craftsman matters more than the tools he uses.

We were talking about apple stock the other day.  I just don't think they are going to continue owning the markets like they have.  It's hard to keep that up and be on top, everybody is gunning for you.

inkman996:
I just set up my GF's new Imac 27" and all I can say is wow! It is unbelievable absolutely no wires at all except for the power cord. Once I got it running I played around and was surprised how similar it is to windows in functions etc. $1700 is pricey but I just might buy myself an Christmas present this year with my bonus!

One bad thing tho i synced her apple laptop to the new Imac and for some reason we cannot access any of the files, it states that we do not have permission to access them. I am led to believe she made a mistake by naming the Imac the exact same as the Laptop I will find out after I talk to their support.

tpitman:
I bought a medium Intuos 4 tablet through MacMall's eBay store for $319 new with free shipping, primarily to use for photo retouching. I had an old tablet long ago that I never really got much use out of and that hadn't the features of the new ones. Just waitin' for the mailman, now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version