Author Topic: Oh no we have been spammed!!!!!!!!  (Read 2735 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Oh no we have been spammed!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2013, 10:45:52 AM »
<Click><click><click><click><click>
Spam, what spam?
Have no fear, your moderators are here!

Pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2013, 10:51:44 AM »
Great job guys!!!

I know it's a terribly tedious job moderating these forums and it's obviously under appreciated.

For all the times I forget to thank you... Thank you!

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2013, 11:17:56 AM »
We gotta give props to Pierre.  From out of the dark of night he comes single handedly knocking out the remainder of the spam (somehow).

Frog is at a show and was still trying to control it from his hotel and lap top. Frog and I were getting about 15-20 per minute but P did some kind of ZAP!  :o  and all are gone.  :)

Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2013, 12:00:13 PM »
We gotta give props to Pierre.  From out of the dark of night he comes single handedly knocking out the remainder of the spam (somehow).

Frog is at a show and was still trying to control it from his hotel and lap top. Frog and I were getting about 15-20 per minute but P did some kind of ZAP!  :o  and all are gone.  :)

Any idea what under developed country they were coming from?
"No man is an island"

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2013, 12:57:45 PM »
Barnesland?