Author Topic: Such a sad day  (Read 3339 times)

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Such a sad day
« on: December 14, 2012, 02:44:28 PM »
I cant even deal with what I just found out happened in my state today, so close to my own home and where my daughter goes to school. I am so disturbed I can barely function, i cant understand this how anyone could kill dozens of little children, there is no punishment good enough for this person.
"No man is an island"

Online Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: Such a sad day
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 02:50:13 PM »
We're all stunned here, just when you think you've heard the worst. There is no explaining this kind of insanity...

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 02:53:19 PM »
Right now the news is doing just what he wanted, and I bet some other nut is looking at this and planning on one upping it, and thats very sad to say.....babies now, why?

Daryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Online tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 02:56:59 PM »
I spent a lot of time in Newton. My dad lived there for more than a decade. Hard to imagine; can't even begin to describe. I hear the shooters Mother was a teacher and now a victim.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 03:01:05 PM »
Its a nice rural town decent money, no connections to any of the bigger cities. I cannot wrap my mind around what the hundreds of other kids now have to deal with in their own minds. I cannot watch the news, I refuse, i wish I could never have known about this even tho it is selfish. Humanity has just shrunk to a lower level for me.
"No man is an island"

Offline mavgraph

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 03:29:21 PM »
I can't imagine being a parent of one of the children killed today. That's the last thing on your mind when you send your child off to kindergarten!
Brad
Maverick Graphic Supply 877-MAVERIK brad@maverickgraphicsupply.com
www.maverickgraphicsupply.com
Your #1 Choice For Inkjet and Laser Film
Adopt a Beagle! www.brewbeagles.org

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 03:37:18 PM »
These shooters should not be reported on by the news. They should never get a trial. The police, if doing their job. should never let them get to the police station alive. This crap just proves there is no way to protect yourself if someone losses it. I am not a religious person but I do believe in a higher power. I think that higher power needs be fired for not showing up to work today.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 03:38:55 PM »
BTW the news are reporting the town wrong, its Newtown CT not Newton.
"No man is an island"

Offline tpitman

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 04:06:41 PM »
If they're taken alive, give 'em due process quickly, sentence them officially to "time served", then send out a news bulletin to the parents as to the day and time he'll be "released" out the front door of the county lockup. Let nature take its course. Put THAT "meet 'n greet" on the evening news.
Work is the curse of the drinking class . . .

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 04:11:11 PM »
Guess they are finding more bodies now, it seems he started with his father and finished with his mother who was a teacher at the school. Possibly a brother as a second shooter WTF! My daughter was sent home early from kindergarten, they locked down most of the schools in and around the county.
"No man is an island"

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 04:26:32 PM »
It really is sad. This crap always happens around the holidays. If you are that f up or depressed why make others suffer. I feel just as bad for the ones that witnessed it and have to live with this as I do for the victims. There's a whole group that will be scared for life.

This is a perfect example of where they should have portable gallows. If the shooter lived they should drag his ass outside and hang him on site. Sorry for being so harsh but something needs to be done instead of dragging it through the courts for years, clearly an example of someone that can not be "fixed and returned to society"

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 04:29:08 PM »
I agree bink.  unfortunately these cowards kill themselves instead of facing up to what they have done.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2012, 04:32:59 PM »
Brian "harsh"? I thought you were being a bit kind with your description.
"No man is an island"

Offline Gabe

• If it`s not alive, I can print it.
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2012, 04:37:49 PM »
I feel your pain guys, that is one of the reasons I quited one job back when my son was born in `09
to be able to be closer with him, I think it was worth it
Gabe

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2012, 04:42:24 PM »
Tried to keep it low key.

I had to pick up the kids at school today because of the lock down, canceled all bus service. We are 200 miles from the event and are effected by it not only emotionally but physically. All the working parents had to leave early to get their kids.