Author Topic: New toy. . . Manny Quinn  (Read 1599 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
New toy. . . Manny Quinn
« on: December 12, 2012, 05:32:56 PM »
'been wanting one of these for a while. Have a pro coming in this weekend and we'll set up the studio lights and backdrops for a permanent photo booth. 'got tired of taking pictures of the shirts on the couch.

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: New toy. . . Manny Quinn
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 05:54:39 PM »
Cool.  I am getting one or two mannequins myself. Thats a top end version. What did it cost you?
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 06:31:44 PM »
Nice because those damn things are expensive for good ones.
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 06:58:23 PM »
I looked to get a couple of them a while back. Found some nice real looking ones.

http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/
They have tons of them in about every style. You can also get some of their cheaper ones on amazon for less. The girls are $69.99, the guys are $85 or so with $35.99 shipping. They have really good reviews on them.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 08:10:41 PM »
I looked to get a couple of them a while back. Found some nice real looking ones.

http://www.roxydisplayinc.com/
They have tons of them in about every style. You can also get some of their cheaper ones on amazon for less. The girls are $69.99, the guys are $85 or so with $35.99 shipping. They have really good reviews on them.

that was from Roxy. $79 plus shipping. It is definitely solid, but at the same time it is not heavy duty. 'much, much lighter than the stuff in the dpt stores, but it looks like it will last a very long time for what we need.

pierre

Offline sweetts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication DUH
New toy. . . Manny Quinn
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 08:48:28 PM »
Cool now you have someone to talk to who is a good listener

RT Screen Designs
www.rtscreendesigns.com
RT Screen Designs
Willowick Ohio
www.rtscreendesigns.com

Offline screenxpress

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 09:22:08 PM »
Cool now you have someone to talk to who is a good listener

ZINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
Anything important is never left to the vote of the people. We only get to vote on some man; we never get to vote on what he is to do.  Will Rogers

Offline rmonks

• !!!
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 10:06:52 PM »
That reminds me of a time I was working in Missouri and went into a bar and grill to grab some lunch sat down at the bar next to this lady, and spoke to her and she didn't speak back. She was a mannican

Offline tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2012, 06:31:08 AM »
Back in ATL I used mine to de-bunk the "Death Machine" claim made elsewhere. Threw him right into the machine and hit e-stop. Good times.

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2012, 09:27:58 AM »
Video of that good time?
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin