Author Topic: Any body watch the Chopper build off?  (Read 4936 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Any body watch the Chopper build off?
« on: December 11, 2012, 10:56:10 AM »
I think Junior knocked it out the box again, Jesse James is wicked at what he does but design is not his strong suite, and Paul senior just needs to stop...that kid he has designing bikes just needs to draw bikes not design bikes. Gas Monkey just took a bike apart and rebuilt it and slap some slick paint on it...what bike did you like?

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline shellyky

Re: Any body watch the Chopper build off?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 11:29:53 AM »
i liked them all honestly...last time there was a clear winner, but this time they all seem to be nicely done and original...well not gas monkey's but i  hold being on time in high regard and the fact that they were the only ones and they drove it there....they'd automatically get sympathy votes from me lol

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 11:33:00 AM »
I gave up watching the show consistently several years ago, occasionally I would catch up to see what the current drama is.

Last night was sad, The new crew restored a bike yippee. Jesse's looked like a souped up dirt bike HORRIBLE! Seniors is fugly at best especially the front end, but the worst aspect of the bike was its size, did you see them  test riding, I thought they were on a mini bike.

Gone are the days when real bike builders competed R.I.P. Indian Larry

Now the real sad thing is people buy into this supposed reality show (shows). Anyone with out the blinders on can see all those shows are contrived through and through. Many started legit but evolved to keep the ratings going. The ratings for OCC have dropped drastically and now they have become desperate. For instance Jr and Sr make up and immediately decide to start a joint business together. WTF! Your trying to tell me after years of fighting, estrangement and law suits they would decide all of a sudden to again start a business HA HA NOT!. It was obviously scripted because they needed Jr and Sr in a drama enviroment not a lovey dovey make up environment. That clash with Poole and Jr. was a big tell tale, in real life those two are really good friends and would never in real life go at it like that.

BTW American Chopper is canceled after this series, they tried to bring back the ratings but its obvious people have had enough of the BS, even Mikey left the show after having enough.

Next I hope to god Axe Men gets Axed! They could not try any harder to make a reality show look faker. Not only that they disrespect the job of true loggers, if one was to believe what they see on that show they would believe Loggers are all morons, with zero safety skills and no ability to get anything done with out something going wrong.

Oh yea I say Jr's bike wins simply because his is the closest to  an actual motor cycle custom built. Its not a bike I would ever want, Jesse James style is a bit more more style but Junior should win with what he did.
"No man is an island"

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 11:44:14 AM »
I don't watch many reality shows, I watch choppers cuz I like th bikes they do sometimes, but I do remember the real bike builder build off show those guys did some nice bikes that you could hual azz on and ride every day.  I think the only other reality show I watch is Little people Big world something like that and I have not watched that in a long time.  Heck tv now ain't nothing but reality shows.  Yep Junior hands down, thats my style of bike!!!

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 11:45:59 AM »
I prefer Gas Monkey's style and general mission statement:

• Quickly putting together a clean bike with a little funky twist
  • Telling jokes
  • Drinking beer

Offline jasonl

• !!!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 12:24:40 PM »
GAS  MONKEY IS THE JAM!
"We Make Blank Shirts Look Awesome!"

Offline aauusa

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 01:36:59 PM »
hell i like gas monkey prank on Jessi the Di@k James,  the plane with the help wanted sign trailing with there number on it..   classic. 

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 08:25:54 AM »
Figured Jr would win, but I'm damn glad Gas Monkey got second over Sr. and Jesse 'the douche' James.  That guy just needs to be off TV forever, it doesn't do him any good.

Offline jasonl

• !!!
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 08:46:50 AM »
Foxnews is actually reporting on their webpage Gas Monkey as third and Jesse second!  WTF!!

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2012, 09:13:49 AM »
Foxnews is actually reporting on their webpage Gas Monkey as third and Jesse second!  WTF!!

Fox news, you don't really trust them for your news do you?
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline jasonl

• !!!
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2012, 11:35:10 AM »

yeah, its the only network that MR. O, doesnt have reigns on!

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2012, 11:38:52 AM »

Guess that means if O had reins on Fox the news would be reported accurately? Ha!
"No man is an island"

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2012, 11:44:38 AM »

Ugh... lol

Offline jasonl

• !!!
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2012, 12:17:59 PM »

Guess that means if O had reins on Fox the news would be reported accurately? Ha!

I could really get started on this, but I won't, I respect the President, because he is the President, I don't have to agree with him though.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2012, 12:23:33 PM »

I could really get started on this, but I won't, I respect the President, because he is the President, I don't have to agree with him though.

The mainstream media....is controlled by very rich and powerful people, the same people that basically control a President....so it's not the presidents fault at all actually.  Regardless of channel.  Place blame, but place it in the correct place.