Author Topic: Dan how is the screen printing going  (Read 859 times)

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
Dan how is the screen printing going
« on: December 07, 2012, 01:09:09 AM »
Did you get the shop all together? lets see some prints.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Dan how is the screen printing going
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 01:15:56 AM »
Thanks for checking in on me. I have the shop up and open, but not printing myself in house yet.  Jobbing it out. I have a few things to get taken care on on the dryer, reclaiming system, I want to get some new parts on my press etc.

It'll get there. Just making sure I can make the lease every month. So far, so good.  Just officially opened last Sat.  Sold some retail shirt. That went well, but I didn't over spend either. Thats good. Now working on my own line to stock the shelves and getting custom orders.

I'm sure I will post up my first print. :)  It will be one of my own designs.

Thanks
Dan

Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 02:08:38 AM »
Hey what are forum friends for. You have a retail walk in location? You are stocking shirts to sell? That's a nice add on if you can deal with the walk ins. If I had walk ins here I wouldn't get anything done.

Good luck on that first print, can't wait to see it.

Offline Itsa Little CrOoked

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 07:45:52 AM »
Walk in's....

I only see them if I mistakenly wander up front for something.  (LOVE THAT!)  They just WEAR me out.  It's not that I'm not a "people person", 'cause I don't mind them.  It's just that there's SOOOO much work to get done.

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 08:01:18 AM »
Thanks for checking in on me. I have the shop up and open, but not printing myself in house yet.  Jobbing it out. I have a few things to get taken care on on the dryer, reclaiming system, I want to get some new parts on my press etc.
It'll get there. Just making sure I can make the lease every month. So far, so good.  Just officially opened last Sat.  Sold some retail shirt. That went well, but I didn't over spend either. Thats good. Now working on my own line to stock the shelves and getting custom orders.
I'm sure I will post up my first print. :)  It will be one of my own designs.

Thanks
Dan

Glad to see that you are almost done.

BTW, did you find someone who will be doing seps for you? :P
Or will you keep it in the house, get Quick Seps or something? :P

Kidding.