Author Topic: Want Free Money!!!!  (Read 1371 times)

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Want Free Money!!!!
« on: November 30, 2012, 02:42:47 PM »
Just got off the phone talking with a lady wanting to give us some free stimulus money if we qualify, well the first question knocked us out...do we make or more than a million dollars a year after taxes...HELL if we made a million dollars after taxes already sh!#t I,m already stimulated and I don't need your money.  So if your making tons already you might get this call and qualify for some extra bucks..trust me this was not a prank call this call was real....so I thinking if you ain't making sh!#t and could use some help you better go robb a bank or something, I guess I should have told her yes I made a million last year, but I blew it all on drugs, fast cars and hot women and yep I could use some free money to help my dumb azz out cuz now I,m losing everything.

Darryl
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 02:57:17 PM by 3Deep »
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline prozyan

Re: Want Free Money!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 02:51:14 PM »
D, if you had said all that, they would have provided for you for life. 

Welcome to modern America.
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 02:58:29 PM »
That is a very odd call. I wonder if it is a secret way of polling because currently the two houses are battling over a budget plan that may also include certain stimulus money geared towards infrastructure. Unless you are building bridges hmmm?

Its also odd because earlier stimulus packages were doled out by state not federal, thats why all those anti government spending senators were caught secretively begging for some of the cash in their state.

Maybe Daryll it was a scam call and the scammers are trying to identify large businesses by their sales. Unfortunately you are justto small to be bothered by scammers lol.

"No man is an island"

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 03:03:15 PM »
I don't know Mike seem real could have been a scam, if so they know we don't have the money they are looking for then LOL

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 03:04:54 PM »
Another thought is your state my have budget dead lines spend it or lose it, we deal with this every quarter with a big Fed agency they call us up needing to spend tons of cash fast or else they lose it.
"No man is an island"

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 08:58:16 PM »
sounds like a scam, I get robo calls like this, maybe they upgraded to real people.  I hang up on about 30% of phone calls nowadays.