Author Topic: Vector from raster  (Read 1484 times)

Offline dlac

Vector from raster
« on: November 14, 2012, 10:27:16 AM »
These guys take these vectors and turn them in to great designs.. so any of you finishers that don't want to take the time to do the basic vector stuff.. here I am.. waiting to hear from you and doing stuff so cheap that I make dan mad
dlac
Rastor to Vector is my favorite.. disastor is my
specialty and Dots make me crazy...

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Vector from raster
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2012, 10:35:16 AM »
Dlac,  I love you man.   8)     You are one cool dude. Of all the codgers out there, your my favorite.  ;D

You one a good thing going. Most every day screen printer needs one of you at their fingertips.

Just remember, I got brown dog to feed also. Well, brownish tan/black  and then another Tan one. They eat a separation job up every two weeks.

D

Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline MrBreeze

• !!!
Re: Vector from raster
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2012, 12:40:48 PM »
David (Dlac) has helped me out on several occasions when I was just too busy to get everything done myself.  He is easy to work with, fast, and fairly priced. I give him four thumbs up.
If it's so easy, you do it.