Author Topic: Led exposure unit?  (Read 24729 times)

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Led exposure unit?
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2013, 01:51:51 PM »
I'm starting to see a fimilar pattern here, I hope the mods pick up on it to. Just saying.

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2013, 01:55:54 PM »
No one in their right mind would hurt their business by being a jackass on a forum, well I guess there is one person. This is not the real sales person for this unit. Some one call the number on the website and make sure.

Offline spotcolorsupply

• !!!
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2013, 01:56:45 PM »
I'm starting to see a fimilar pattern here, I hope the mods pick up on it to. Just saying.
Yup, me to...
Brannon Mullins Spot Color Supply
www.spotcolorsupply.com     sales@spotcolorsupply.com.
We Sell Workhorse Products,Along With Used Equipment, and Printing Supplies!!

Offline LDTRONIX

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2013, 02:06:35 PM »
Inkman.......

Do we all trust you on this forum.....no disrespect.......I really do not know......If so email me........

with your #

They called the inventor of AC electricity (TESLA) names, even fried dogs in the street to prove AC was bad.

Offline USATEES

« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2013, 02:08:42 PM »
I'm not usually on forums, and yes Ldtronix did reach out to me to give my honest feedback on the machine. Isn't that what this is about.
inkman yes I am USATEES and yes you are welcomed to come into my shop a view the exposure unit. I don't understand why so many people are bashing this guy if they never even seen the machine.
I always assumed forums where created to pass info that will help each other.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2013, 02:20:45 PM »
Inkman.......

Do we all trust you on this forum.....no disrespect.......I really do not know......If so email me........

with your #

Sorry I am stepping off of this, I personally will not help you out as offered not when your answer to me is am I trustworthy? Is that your criteria for all customers?

And I know you are not he who shall not be named but boy you are starting to sound so much like him.
"No man is an island"

Offline LDTRONIX

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2013, 02:23:43 PM »
Holy

inkman I really do not know ...

I am really sorry to have offended you......

I was asking the forum if they would except your word!

I was expressing my lack of knowledge to the player on the forum
They called the inventor of AC electricity (TESLA) names, even fried dogs in the street to prove AC was bad.

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2013, 02:24:10 PM »
USATEES many members of this forum make a point to help other screen printers. We go out of our way. We also make sure that suppliers are not trying to screw us over. No one said that this unit didn't work or that its not as good as he claims. We would never do that to someone that is trying to help our industry. This is a case that he will not answer questions or even try to show the performance of the unit. No one will buy anything with out being proven it works. That is why there is such a thing as a test drive. I hope this thing does everything that it is said to do. It looks like a great unit and for the price ,affordable. I think that LDTRONIX has done himself alot of harm. I hope it all gets cleared up.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2013, 02:25:13 PM »
I'm not usually on forums, and yes Ldtronix did reach out to me to give my honest feedback on the machine. Isn't that what this is about.
inkman yes I am USATEES and yes you are welcomed to come into my shop a view the exposure unit. I don't understand why so many people are bashing this guy if they never even seen the machine.
I always assumed forums where created to pass info that will help each other.

Cool maybe the next time I take the metro in I will get in touch, I am over in CT. Honestly I do not think anyone is bashing him, not in the way bashing is usually defined. People are just trying to get solid info from him since he is the inventor of the machine, he is a bit prickly and defensive not your usual behavior for a business man. Ad as already stated by Andy one of the owners he has a dubious past already even tho we all have to admit it takes very little to get Rodney to ban you on his site. My concern was their was accusations of him creating aliases to help promote his machine, us over here have a long history of dealing with someone famous for using aliases, hence why people will get pretty up set about so quickly.
"No man is an island"

Online ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2013, 02:48:15 PM »
Let's look at IP's mods.

Physically moving light sounds about like the worst thing for undercutting.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2013, 02:59:58 PM »
Let's look at IP's mods.

did already and the thread is still here. . .

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline LDTRONIX

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2013, 03:08:16 PM »
Pierre,

Can we talk tech?

If you have the time...

Call me please

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2013, 03:10:32 PM »
Ok I want to let everyone know that I just talked to LDTRONIX on the phone. His voice matched that from the video. I couldn't resist. I only called to make sure that he was who he was and not someone hurting his business. He is willing to prove that his unit works. I said that Pierre would be his best bet to prove it works. He is willing to do so. I think if Pierre has the time to test and prove it does high end half tones this unit will sell like crazy. At $2200 for a exposure unit that does auto frames and exposes in 10 to 15 seconds it will be a game changer.

I am just happy this is cleared up.

Online mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2013, 03:14:14 PM »
I'd love to see the results, and I am glad that the ip's don't match. ;)

Offline Northland

« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2013, 03:17:34 PM »
I haven't been following this thread closely.. so maybe this has been discussed.
Anyway...
1) An led light source that is instant "ON" has a big advantage over most MH light sources which have restrike time.
2) The UV emission for an LED can be a fairly narrow band of wavelength.
3) It's possible to chose the desired emission range (see link below)
http://www.phoseon.com/technology/led-uv-wavelength.htm

The LED curing source I'd like to test is not very different in size from a MH bulb (20mm X 225mm), so I don't think scattered light would be a problem.
http://www.phoseon.com/products/FireLine.html

Regarding he who shall not be discussed... "a pox on his house"
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 03:28:40 PM by Northland »