Author Topic: Led exposure unit?  (Read 24730 times)

Offline LDTRONIX

• Verified/Junior
Re: Led exposure unit?
« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2013, 11:46:26 AM »
again video is on the web site..

I wonder if we were in a desert, and you needed water would you drink my water or question it?
They called the inventor of AC electricity (TESLA) names, even fried dogs in the street to prove AC was bad.

Offline amrcnscreen

« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2013, 11:49:14 AM »
if you think that saving time and money is going backwards then this unit is not for you

Offline LDTRONIX

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2013, 11:55:44 AM »
amrcnscreen

thanks get back to work, sorry to ask you to spend this time.  Truth I am glad you are now on the forum
They called the inventor of AC electricity (TESLA) names, even fried dogs in the street to prove AC was bad.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2013, 12:00:03 PM »

I wonder if we were in a desert, and you needed water would you drink my water or question it?

What a ridiculous metaphor seriously.

We are talking about a piece of equipment that cost $$$$. A lot of shops do not have $$$$ lying around to risk with out some informative information first. Us printers are always a suspicious group first when it comes to new equipment that supposedly crushes the competition (as you put it) Realize this forums community is far and large with all flavors from the start ups to the absolute pros, yet no one knows of any of your units in the field especially none crushing the competition, so yes people here and frankly any screen printing forum will be weary.

My request for a video is not something hard is it? Surely you have units on hand since you created them and surely you have a demo (test) unit set up for testing, why is it hard to shoot a normal video and not link directly back to your promo vid?

You as the sales man of these units have to convince these guys here, they are a tough crowd but I guarantee you this crowd would advance you light years in market exposure if you convince them.
"No man is an island"

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2013, 12:02:22 PM »
Also I asked about Atlantic City, it is in my back yard and I am trying like hell to be able to attend this year and if I do I would love to see the unit in person. Even if I could not make it there will be quite a lot of forum members from just this forum attending and also I bet would like to see the unit. So are you going to be there?
"No man is an island"

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2013, 12:08:29 PM »

actually, I would not just take some water without knowing where it came from. This has nothing to do with you or your unit, but when you present a game changer, you will have to back that up for ppl to switch.

I will gladly do a quick eval on your unit either here at the shop or in Atlantic City. You could drive over here one day and we could test the unit (we are in Cleveland). While most here know the type of work we do, for your benefit I'll mention that we win awards at every competition we enter (including the SGIA Golden Image) and further more, while not advertised under my avatar, I am one of the partners in the TSB. The result would be just my opinion, but my guess is that most here would consider it credible.

What say you? Interested?

pierre

p.s. I am very happy with the NuArc 3140 we have and am not looking to switch, so this is purely for the educational purposes (don't want somebody saying there is an ulterior motive here).
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2013, 12:09:58 PM »
First off, there are MH units, and then there are MH units. It is certainly possible that a switch to a specific fluorescent unit could be a step up. The reference to you, amrcnscreen, going backwards referred to just this. The normal progression we see is quartz halogen with a loose piece of glass and a hunk of foam, moving up to a fluorescent unit with compression lid, to a single point MH and a vacuum. There are some in-between options, but that's it for the most part.

Second, LDTRONIX, if it is true that you not only ran sales pitches in a forbidden zone, but also used aliases as endorsements, you have an uphill battle with all but those who agree that "all is fair in love, war, and turning a buck"
FYI, I am not in that camp.

I do understand that show booth rentals are quite high and that in itself greatly burdens a small operation like yours to really get the word out, but that comes with the territory.
You are, after all, competing with some known quantities with great reputations, and millions of quality screens under their belts (or blankets).

That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2013, 12:35:49 PM »
This thread has not helped this unit. I have to say after reading just what was wrote today I am not even interested in entertaining this unit. I am still open to LED units. Why are you even trying to battle how good your unit is, just sell some and have the customer prove it. Its a little fishy. The fact that your guy that owns one said power savings is a big selling point? Kind of a joke. Even if I was a big shop doing 100 screens a day I would never look at my exposure unit as a place to save money on my electric bill. My 1K unit exposes Aquasol HV in 20 seconds with EOM of 8-12. All other emulsions in less than a minute.  A 5K unit taking 90 seconds? Then going up to 3 mins after 3 months. What are you exposing blocks of emulsion. There is no credibility there. I am sorry amrcnscreen if you are real you have more issues then an exposure unit.

I am sorry LDTRONIX I wanted to help you but I have to be honest, nothing adds up here.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 12:54:59 PM by Jon »

Offline USATEES

« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2013, 01:18:22 PM »
American

We are part of the LDTronix fan club as well here at USATEES!

The unit works as LDTronix said.

I have been in the business for 25 years.

The things I love about this unit is it’s exposure quality, simplicity, and expected long life..

I was a part of the Beta testing for this product for over 6 months it works, I have seen no output loss so far.

I have used other name brand quarts units in the past, and I have no problem with the quality of the exposure I get from this machine.

I have had many problems in the past with other units, not anymore.

I only wished it was bigger….. 

Yes LD Tronix did reach out to me to give my testamonial  on this machine, I'm not trying to sell the machine, Just giving you my honest feedback
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 01:22:32 PM by USATEES »

Online ebscreen

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2013, 01:19:56 PM »
Block 'em all.

Offline LDTRONIX

• Verified/Junior
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2013, 01:33:24 PM »
Now what...  My Baby is cute......I always new it..

USATEES  get back to work!   

Thanks for your endorsement , please don't bother with that other forum.....

Some of their minions are coming here to now..

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #71 on: January 15, 2013, 01:41:42 PM »
Hold on guys, while we are a tough crowd, let's not be unreasonable and run someone out of here just because they aren't well versed in forum etiquete.  You have made some claims that are bold, then get upset when we don't just believe you but surely you understand reputation and how that works in an online community and reality community right?  There is a pretty good list of guys on this site that when they say something works or doesn't work, there isn't much debate about it, if any at all.  That's because of reputation, you sir have absolutely none here so don't take it so personal when we don't run out and bow down to your feet and not ask some questions.

I appreciate the two guys signing up and giving their reviews, I'm sure we all have many more questions so let's not burn this bridge down without giving some new guys the benefit of the doubt, even if they might not deserve it, we all started somewhere. 

Surely you understand why we can't take everything at face value that you say because none of us know you or your past.  Honestly the video is terrible and gives us no evidence that the unit is all that so we do need to have more than some guys word we don't know and a bad video that doesn't show much.  Don't take it personally.  If you can't or don't want to answer questions and give some serious information on your product then you're not going to go far with this unit.  This forum is made up of the most knowledgeable and generous members and if you can seriously convince us of this technology then 2013 will be one hell of a year for you.  And if you think you can be successful without the help of an online forum then that's fine, but I'll bet you an exposure unit that if you had this forum behind you that the road ahead would be a lot easier. 
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2013, 01:41:55 PM »
Now what...  My Baby is cute......I always new it..

USATEES  get back to work!   

Thanks for your endorsement , please don't bother with that other forum.....

Some of their minions are coming here to now..

This is really sad. I hope this is "the one no one talks about" messing around. If this is really a guy trying to sell equipment that that they put their hard earned money and time into they are a brainless Jackass. You just told one of the best forums on the web for you to sell your unit that your a jackass. I feel sorry for you if this truly is a guy trying to sell his unit. Someone from the forum call and talk to the owner of this unit and make sure this is not "the one no one talks about" just messing around. I would hate this guy to be hurt by "the one no one talks about" and no one figured it out.

I ussually don't get in on this stuff but this has to stop people/businesses are getting hurt.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2013, 01:46:25 PM »
Good post Alan and pretty much what I been trying to convey to him. But his last sentence in his last comment is not exactly going to get him and credibility around here.

Ldtronix you are not to far from me, any of these units with In an hour or two form me? I could be in NYC in 45 minutes if USATEES would allow me to check out their unit, that's assuming its the same USATEES.
"No man is an island"

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2013, 01:48:49 PM »
A few of you have responded while I was typing, but here's my 2 cents

Here are the problems, and they're on both sides.
1. We don't know a thing about the unit or its maker.
2. We want to see some actual facts and reviews.
3. No one here knows the fan boys responding (though we did ask for present owners and users)
4. Apparently LDTRONIX has lost a little credibility with past escapades, or present sideshow barker-like promotion.
5. The initial target market is known for interest in very basic and cost cutting equipment.

For me, the jury is still out. If a viable, competitive product, it will eventually come to a shop near you to possibly check out.
Hard to believe that someone here with a little interest isn't reasonably close to Florida or Brooklyn New York(that's Florida NY) or New Jersey where we know that there are units.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?