Author Topic: 10% OFF - Roller & Double Stroke Squeegees are the Hottest new item!  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Action1

These have been extremely well received and we invite all of our friends from TSB to get  a roller or double stroke squeegee for 10% OFF. - It's a Holiday Sale to send our appreciation to all of you for your continued patronage. We have been honored by the remarkable comments that you call us with. We always pass the comments on to everyone here. Thanks again.

The 10% Offer is valid through this next Monday Afternoon.

16" Roller Squeegee - $275 - 10%
16" Double Stroke Squeegee - $162 - 10%
Above Pricing applies to all automatics.

Call us or place your order online at www.actionengineering.com
800/228-4668
770/934-1584
« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 12:28:57 PM by Action1 »

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
Re: 10% OFF - Roller & Double Stroke Squeegees are the Hottest new item!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 03:42:04 PM »

"It's a Holiday Sale to send our appreciation to all of you for your continued patronage."

Price goes up, just in time to discount it a little to show appreciation. Kind of sad since we all know what the price was before.

September 01, 2012, 06:29:55 AM:
"The price is $225 for the 16" with a piece of .020" thick Teflon - 18" x 24" - All machines. " -Action1

« Last Edit: November 16, 2012, 04:26:55 PM by Screened Gear »

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 11:29:23 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Action1

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2012, 11:19:16 AM »

"It's a Holiday Sale to send our appreciation to all of you for your continued patronage."

Price goes up, just in time to discount it a little to show appreciation. Kind of sad since we all know what the price was before.

September 01, 2012, 06:29:55 AM:
"The price is $225 for the 16" with a piece of .020" thick Teflon - 18" x 24" - All machines. " -Action1

I can see how that may appear to be the case. However - that is actually not why the price went up. The design was upgraded after some initial feedback indicated that possible issues may arise. This happened pretty early on and the initial price was maintained to accommodate any initial inquiries and orders.
A custom extrusion was developed and purchased to enable the manufacturing of these new assemblies. More parts and needle thrust bearings were added. Additionally - extra time in machining and during assembly was added. Our investment and commitment into the development and fabrication of this product is quite a sum.  Our costs and investment went up and the final price went up. So - amigo - I don't think it's sad - I think it's quite justifiable. This really is an excellent tool and easily cost justified.

On another note - I'm interested in trading roller squeegees ( or any other Action Engineering product ) for an electric guitar. major brands - 70's or 80's only. Preferably Blue.

Offline Screened Gear

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2012, 11:58:38 AM »
Action1,

Thanks for clearing that up. I know you guys are always working on improving your products. I know tooling and design time costs money and that money has to be offset. I was just surprised at the price increase right before a discount. I'm sure you did the price increase a while ago. I just didn't see it til now. It looks like a good product.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 12:09:14 PM »
We have the roller squeegee and would not go without it any more. It is almost as valuable as the winged floodbars. Can we live without it? Sure. Would I want to? No way!

Thanx Eric and the crew!

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Action1

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2012, 12:40:04 PM »
Pierre - Thank you sincerely for your very kind words. I will be certain to share your comments with everyone here. We have developed so many new products over the last many years and take great pleasure in our efforts being appreciated.

On another topic - We need shirts made. I posted a trade request over the weekend and surprisingly no one has stepped forward yet. please let me know if you are interested.
We want 2 dozen trade show quality shirts and 50 short sleeve t-s and 50 long sleeve t-s. Please let us know if you wish to trade our product for yours.
Show shirts - long sleeve dress shirts with a front left chest print and a back print. 6 colors at most. 4 different colors of  shirts for different show days.