Computers and Software > RIPs

FastRip Dongle issue

<< < (2/2)

Donnie:
Update. Film Maker and T-rip are the exact same program.  I purchased the dongle version of Film Maker. In the mean time, I downloaded the Film Maker Trial version. I can print spot but I am unable to print half tones. Everything wants to print cymk. I spent the greater part of 3 hours on the phone with Frank at American Screen. We went over all the settings and even downloaded the program on another computer. Same thing. Needles to say he is perplexed. Cadlink was supposed to call today. As of yet...issue still pending. I will keep everyone posted.

blue moon:

--- Quote from: Donnie on June 06, 2011, 10:14:51 PM ---Update. Film Maker and T-rip are the exact same program.  I purchased the dongle version of Film Maker. In the mean time, I downloaded the Film Maker Trial version. I can print spot but I am unable to print half tones. Everything wants to print cymk. I spent the greater part of 3 hours on the phone with Frank at American Screen. We went over all the settings and even downloaded the program on another computer. Same thing. Needles to say he is perplexed. Cadlink was supposed to call today. As of yet...issue still pending. I will keep everyone posted.

--- End quote ---

If you wanna call me in the morning, I can walk you through some things. When you print, make sure you select double density.

Northland:
Good luck Donnie..... I don't use all the bells and whistles FilmMaker provides... but I'm happy with my film output.
Ya'll will get it.

Donnie:
Shout out to Pierre. Got me going. Thanks Man! :D

sportsshoppe:
Pierre knows his stuff.... and a good man also! got to love this board ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version