Author Topic: Ava's first ballet class  (Read 1054 times)

Online mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
Ava's first ballet class
« on: October 29, 2012, 07:23:59 AM »
She is growing up so fast...
Ava's first ballet class

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Ava's first ballet class
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 08:04:15 AM »
you never knew what people meant when they said they grow up fast -until you have one. That's the cutest damn thing B, my daughter started gymnastics a few weeks ago and my son took his first steps a few days ago. . . and I'm glad, I need somebody to mow this damn lawn haha. . .get it all on video. . .just to remember how sweet they were, then they turn into something called a teenager? not there yet, not rushing it. . .
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Online mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 08:17:19 AM »
She's starting with the terrible twos right now.  I can only imagine how hard it will be when she hits the teen years.  My dad dealt with my sisters very well.  When they would throw tantrums and stomp up stairs, he would make them go up and down 10 times politely.  If they slammed the door, it came off the hinges for a week.

These classes are gymnastics and tumbling.  They are more money than I think they are worth at face value, but the memories are priceless.  I would pay double for videos and pics like this.

Offline Binkspot

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 08:52:55 AM »
That's awesome. Wait until they drop the recital bomb with the hair and makeup and dress all for three min on stage an a two min encore. Don't get me wrong it's great stuff but all day for a recital.

Yea, I gots me one of those teen age things now. I keep thinking what the hell happened to that nice kid I used to know? He's a good kid but sometimes wtf.

Don't let time slip by. Enjoy them when you can.

Online mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 08:54:57 AM »
This is a 6 week class and there is a recital at the end.  It's nothing fancy, but I am stoked.

Offline bj

• !!!
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 05:34:00 PM »
Beautiful... Thanks for sharing!
 I know what you mean.  My oldest is 8 and already the emotions are coming....and questions about everything and anything.  When I get tired of answering the 100th question I finally say, go ask your dad he knows more.   Then when she starts the female questions she gets sent back to me :-[

Online whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 05:48:45 PM »
too cute