Author Topic: Garment Equipment buys SPOF  (Read 7715 times)

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Garment Equipment buys SPOF
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2012, 01:36:07 AM »
I'm FREE

Andy taught me years ago to try to understand all things...so what is ... ohh, and Oppan Gangnam style...Northland?

This was really something to start the day off with.

It will be interesting to see what Jon does with the site.

You guys know how to make an old printer feel good with the welcome to come and post comments and I Thank You for them, and just so it is known I have nothing to do with SPOF any longer. And I'm going to leave it at that. I'm glad all that pressure is off Preston.

I really missed you guys, but before we get to lovie dovie...I did have a thing in the works with Tom Knight for the forum and him and I am taking it to a new site that I have had  moth balled from the last time I almost started my own site...the t shirt forum.

It is just for the beginners like I try to help all the time. Tom will have lessons and will be running specials all the time.

Now back to here the shirt board, I look forward to being around and will not mention the other again.

So once again I'm just me...Johnny

Pierre congrats on the awards...super nice shirts.

And I look forward to talking to everyone again.

Johnny
Now I just got to work on RIck and Audra. Happy days Johhny!
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2012, 11:32:46 AM »
I tried to stay over there and help but it was a ghost town and I feel like you Johnny Free!!!!...I hope P the best.
Johnny how about a couple of your vids those things make my day, and I,m gonna miss my little section MOM & POP Shop :'(

Darryl

by the way I had some pretty good info on there wish I could bring it over here.
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline prozyan

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2012, 03:57:07 PM »
D, why don't you just start a Mom and Pop Shop topic here?
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2012, 04:08:48 PM »
And a BBQ section. Thats what I am after....... ;D
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Frog

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Docendo discimus
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2012, 04:16:15 PM »
For the time being at least, General Discussion Section will remain the place in which to discuss food, including BBQ, Vegetarianism, and Lactose Intolerance.
Probably shaved ice will pop up as well if Gilligan has his way.
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?

Offline killergraphics

« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2012, 04:34:10 PM »
i LIKE shaved ice 8)

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2012, 04:44:15 PM »
I hate you Frog. ;)

Offline Command-Z

• !!!
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2012, 08:25:00 PM »
Welcome home Killer. I could tell you really didn't like it over there anyway.

Design, Illustration and Color Separation for the Imprinted Apparel Industry for over 20 years. SeibelStudio.com
 Custom art not in the budget? Check out Bad Bonz Designs

Offline killergraphics

« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2012, 09:34:26 PM »
Thank You Scott.

It's good to have a place to be just one of the crowd.

Really diggin your site. And I still want that vet picture, just ain't made it there yet.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2012, 10:03:29 PM »
D, why don't you just start a Mom and Pop Shop topic here?

we'll see if the top 3 will let me, I'll be more than happy to, I thought I had some good topics and got some pretty good answers.

Darryl
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2012, 10:54:42 AM »
Dragging this back up.

Just wanted to hear if you share holders got paid? After all is that not the reason for owning a share? In fact being share holders shouldn't you fellows be privy to the sale price and conditions?
"No man is an island"

Offline Homer

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2012, 11:04:02 AM »
not yet, I was told it was happening sometime in 2013.
...keep doing what you're doing, you'll only get what you've got...

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2012, 11:13:37 AM »
Ha.  Well now, technically, I'd think you were right, but in reality, do we think it will happen? I doubt it.  Not unless we made a stank about it and come to knock on his door. The only real gold within a forum is in the words of it's members.  I imagine tho, if we were financially able to get our cut and it was surprisingly substantial, yes, I'd want my portion. It would be a surprising gift.

I had a relative pass away and we received letters that a few of us remaining were to get the remaining amount of the relatives money. Another relative quickly showed up in town to collect. She went to the deceased relatives house to get her share within days. Then found out that she needed to wait till more paper work went through. So she had to travel back 100 miles empty handed. A week later, her share came in. A check for $27.32  HAHAHA.  I let the rest of the family keep mine.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2012, 11:17:58 AM »
Ha.  Well now, technically, I'd think you were right, but in reality, do we think it will happen? I doubt it.  Not unless we made a stank about it and come to knock on his door. The only real gold within a forum is in the words of it's members.  I imagine tho, if we were financially able to get our cut and it was surprisingly substantial, yes, I'd want my portion. It would be a surprising gift.

I had a relative pass away and we received letters that a few of us remaining were to get the remaining amount of the relatives money. Another relative quickly showed up in town to collect. She went to the deceased relatives house to get her share within days. Then found out that she needed to wait till more paper work went through. So she had to travel back 100 miles empty handed. A week later, her share came in. A check for $27.32  HAHAHA.  I let the rest of the family keep mine.

You may be right Dan but if you own a share in something and it is sold, you being a part owner no matter how small the share means you are privy to the whole deal. That includes final sale price. I would think people would want to know what that sale price was, who knows being that Preston put a lot of work in the site behind the scenes with SEO and what not maybe the price is higher than one might think.
"No man is an island"

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2012, 11:22:25 AM »
What a joke.  LOL
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube