Author Topic: Couple pictures of the shop  (Read 6599 times)

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
Re: Couple pictures of the shop
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2012, 12:21:25 PM »
But isn't your shop lighting metal halide vs fluorescent?

Ya 30ft in the air and there is only 5 of them for 6,300sqft.  Ive left screens out there for days no issue lol. 

Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2012, 12:22:29 PM »
very nice B, what's your total sq/ft? nice clean floors. I like that.

8,000sqft.  We have 4 offices upstairs not pictured.  Also not pictured there is 2 other vehicles in the shop behind the camera.  LOL.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2012, 12:23:10 PM »
whats that truck all about wish I could pull my ride in the shop I would just love that, on slow days I could play around with the ride.  Nice place guy!!

Darryl

That's my toy, we keep it inside here, along with 2 other trucks.  3 in the shop at this time (2 were not pictured). 

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2012, 12:24:39 PM »
Beautiful place. I don't know if I could actually function in such a clean envrironment... ;D  very nice.

Steve

Beautiful place. I don't know if I could actually function in such a clean envrironment... ;D  very nice.

Steve

I was thinking the same thing. Nice looking shop Brandt.

Thanks!

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2012, 12:25:10 PM »

Ya 30ft in the air and there is only 5 of them for 6,300sqft.  Ive left screens out there for days no issue lol.

I'm sure you know what is best.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2012, 12:39:08 PM »

I'm sure you know what is best.

I am sure you will keep posting about how you think I think I know what is best. 

I never suggest it was best, but I know that coating, moving, carrying, screens in open light has never once caused us a issue. 

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2012, 01:36:02 PM »
I'm only echoing what you keep telling us, don't get upset with me about it.

Offline IntegrityShirts

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2012, 01:45:30 PM »
Uh oh here we go... :-*

« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 05:47:33 PM by IntegrityShirts »

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2012, 01:49:29 PM »
I'm only echoing what you keep telling us, don't get upset with me about it.

Who's upset? 

If in fact I keep saying it, then why do you need to repeat it?  Redundant no?

You are turning into a nice troll though.  I'll give ya that.  LOL

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2012, 01:57:48 PM »
brandt and gilligan are like an old married couple, they bitch at each other all the time and never have sex.

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2012, 02:16:52 PM »
Wanna give me something?

Give me a time that you have come here and someone suggested something different that the way you were doing and you said "Great idea, I'll have to implement that!"

I watch you come on here time and again, asking for advice and then tell all those that attempt to give you the advice you sought how it that doesn't work for you and your business.  I just don't get the point of it, you seem to have it all worked out, why ask for help.  Seems like you are only here in an attempt to show off.  <-- I'll give you that.

Someone sent me a PM laughing at a joke I made a while back and said "I'm sure those socks that he's wearing are the best damn socks you be wearing."  Now, that is funny.

But all in all, it's your life man... I've had my fun with it, now I'm gonna check out... sorry to all my fans but the jokes really write themselves and they are getting predictable at this point I'm sure.

I'm out!

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2012, 02:41:57 PM »
Wanna give me something?

Not even the time of day generally. 

Give me a time that you have come here and someone suggested something different that the way you were doing and you said "Great idea, I'll have to implement that!"

What makes you think I don't do that without commenting?  I mean since you got it all worked out, you would know...right?  But OK I will bite.  Since coming "here" (which is actually the culmination of several sites IMO), we have began printing on higher mesh, less revolver, changed inks on recommendations, got a better rip, better printer (4880), high quality auto, dryer, etc.  It's interesting you would suggest that me someone that created a thread about what auto to buy then took the exact advice in the thread doesn't really follow suggestions of people.  That's interesting, tell me another cool story bro.  I think you have a selective memory it seems to me. 

I watch you come on here time and again, asking for advice and then tell all those that attempt to give you the advice you sought how it that doesn't work for you and your business.  I just don't get the point of it, you seem to have it all worked out, why ask for help.  Seems like you are only here in an attempt to show off.  <-- I'll give you that.

Sorry to disappoint but I don't create a lot of threads asking for help, so this doesn't make a lot of sense to me how it could be "time and time again".  Have I asked for help and people answer out of context or the answer isn't suitable because of some other detail, absolutely.  It's kind of like you, you were already set on buying a certain embroidery machine, so why did you start a thread to start with.  You already had your mind made up.  I know it drove you nuts when I pointed that out as well.  Because by your own math that makes you just like me ;)

Someone sent me a PM laughing at a joke I made a while back and said "I'm sure those socks that he's wearing are the best damn socks you be wearing."  Now, that is funny.

You aren't the only one getting PM's like that ;)

But all in all, it's your life man... I've had my fun with it, now I'm gonna check out... sorry to all my fans but the jokes really write themselves and they are getting predictable at this point I'm sure.

For a second there I thought it was your life the way you follow me around in threads.  LOL

I'm out!

Promise?  LOL

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2012, 02:55:24 PM »
Wheres Musterd when you need him, oh never mind I will do it.

"No man is an island"

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2012, 03:10:39 PM »
I will only say this... I'm still up in the air on what embroidery machine to get.

I was recently involved in a possible brand new 2 head SWF *gasp* but the details just didn't get worked out like I had hoped.

Happy, SWF, Tajima... hell, I ALMOST went look at some Aymani(sp) XT's that were for sell locally... almost. ;)  As long as the price is right and it will sew out properly I don't care who put their label on it.

Offline ole jobe

• !!!
  • Verified/Junior
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2012, 03:15:33 PM »
Nobody is working?