Author Topic: GSG Offers Eco-Friendly Frame Exchange Program  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Deborah Sexton

• Gonzo Member
GSG Offers Eco-Friendly Frame Exchange Program
« on: August 29, 2012, 12:43:33 PM »
GSG offers a Green Screen Exchange program that stretches your production budget by keeping frames in production vs. storage. Instead of shipping used frames, having them re-stretched and shipped back, when a 23-inch by 31-inch aluminum frame needs new mesh, it is shipped to GSG and a comparable frame is sent back with the mesh of your choice.

Choose from 110, 156, 195 white or 230 and 305 yellow mesh. Ready-to-go exchange frames are sent back at a significant savings over new or re-stretched frames. Mesh quality and workmanship are guaranteed on all received frames.

To qualify for the exchange program, shipped frames must be completely clean, intact, and free of holes in the mesh or on the frame.

Graphic Solutions Group offers equipment and supplies for the decorated apparel, signs and graphics, and electrical sign industries. For more information, contact the company at (800) 366-1776; e-mail: marketing@GOGSG.com; or visit the website at www.GOGSG.com.

Offline pwalsh

• !!!
Re: GSG Offers Eco-Friendly Frame Exchange Program
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 01:36:51 PM »
Deborah:  This post isn't making total sense to me.  When I read it, I thought that it was a service to send in your used un-meshed frames and to get a newly stretched frame in return.  Then I read the conditions for participation in the program where it states:  "To qualify for the exchange program, shipped frames must be completely clean, intact, and free of holes in the mesh or on the frame."  I'm sure that this is just a typo and people dont really need to send in frames with no holes in the mesh, to qualify for a frame exchange.

Peter G. Walsh - Executive Vice President
The M&R Companies - Roselle, IL USA
Email:  peter.walsh@mrprint.com
Office 847-410-3445 / Cell 913-579-6662

Offline Gilligan

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Re: GSG Offers Eco-Friendly Frame Exchange Program
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2012, 01:41:00 PM »
Peter she doesn't read these post, she just blast them out.

I agree, it must be a typo, I thought it was odd myself.