Author Topic: Isla Elizabeth Jamnicky . . .  (Read 3241 times)

Offline Colin

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Ink and Chemical Product Manager
Re: Isla Elizabeth Jamnicky . . .
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2012, 11:30:11 PM »
Congrats Pierre!

I can't believe my daughter will be 10 on sept 10th....  Spend as much time with her as you can :)
Been in the industry since 1996.  5+ years with QCM Inks.  Been a part of shops of all sizes and abilities both as a printer and as an Artist/separator.  I am now the Ink and Chemical Product Manager at Ryonet.

Online tonypep

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2012, 12:19:23 PM »
congratulations and thanks again for all your help. Talk to you soon I'm in the middle of moving!

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2012, 09:44:45 AM »
Awesome Pierre, congrats my friend, she'll have you so wrapped around her finger in no time.  And good luck 15 years from now.  The first 12 or so with daughters is supposedly really easy, then it's payback time.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2012, 10:02:36 AM »
well, thanx for all the good wishes. Isla is currently in the NICU  facing some serious complications, but it seems lady luck is smiling upon her once more. We are still not out of the woods, but we got some good news this morning! The battery of tests will start today to accurately pinpoint the underlying issue, but as of this morning 95% she will be going home in few days. The other 5% is a year's worth of surgeries to correct a possible GI issue.

pierre
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 10:06:52 AM by blue moon »
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2012, 10:05:23 AM »
Doctors always expect the worst. Babies are tough cookies and she will be just fine. My prayers are with you and her rest assured.

Offline mk162

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2012, 10:10:45 AM »
We will keep you guys in our prayers.

I wouldn't change having a girl first for anything.  Ava is a true blessing.  Last Friday Celestyn came down with a fever...we know why, but most people here don't want to hear about it.  But she would have had a hard time with Ava and Vaughn, so I took Ava over to a customer's house.  She had a blast.  Sue has 5 kids of her own and a few of them still live at home, the youngest is a 9 year old girl and they had so much fun with Ava and Ava had so much fun with them.  Sue sent me a text saying Ava makes her want another kid.  I got photos from the day with the updates.  It's nice when your kids can also make other people happy as well.

Gerry is right, kids are tougher than we think.

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2012, 06:29:18 PM »
We are thinking about you guys. Like I said before, let me know if you need anything.

Good luck guys, stay strong!!!

Offline whitewater

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2012, 08:56:39 PM »
Dude...sorry i am late to the party..Congratulations!!! that is awesome dude!