Author Topic: Preston Sold your info  (Read 9895 times)

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
Preston Sold your info
« on: July 09, 2012, 10:33:09 AM »
That is all...................... :-\

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Re: Preston Sold your info
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 11:05:23 AM »
?

what do you mean "that is all".  Got more info?  What makes you think this?
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 11:08:23 AM »
Sorry for lack of info, was just so mad wanted to make it short and sweet.  It's in the above link.

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 11:14:42 AM »
If this actually happened, I would personally steer clear of that software he is selling as well.  Your customer info could be compromised. 
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline jesterapparel

• !!!
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 11:16:27 AM »
If this actually happened, I would personally steer clear of that software he is selling as well.  Your customer info could be compromised.

Didn't know he was selling software, haven't been to his site in months.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 11:20:23 AM »
Got it.  I'm not surprised.  ::)   Although, no offense to Printficient, but we really still don't know the details and can only assume at how it went down.
It's a shame. He was very knowledgeable.  Goes to show, you can be poses much knowledge and yet be unethical at the same time. I think he's a good person somewhere inside. He started of good. He just let his heart get misguided by following the Devil luring him in with money.

I saw on facebook today, Killer had a link promoting Prestons Quoting promgram.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline GraphicDisorder

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Bottom Feeder
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 11:46:44 AM »

Didn't know he was selling software, haven't been to his site in months.

Saw it on Johnnys Facebook.  I dont go to his site either.
Brandt | Graphic Disorder | www.GraphicDisorder.com
@GraphicDisorder - Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Offline tpitman

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 01:55:18 PM »
I've seen mention of the software in his posts at T-Shirt Forums. It's been about a year since I went to his site. The bull$h!t finally got to me.
Work is the curse of the drinking class . . .

Offline Sbrem

• Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 03:49:20 PM »
Well, I still like Preston, and still go to and join in there, with Johnny, Darryl is there, a lot of folks still there. Preston denies this emphatically, and calls Sonny out for this. In fact, he says straight out that Sonny is lying... Go to SPOF and check it out for yourselves, I haven't seen a spider there in months if that's an issue for some.

Steve
I made a mistake once; I thought I was wrong about something; I wasn't

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2012, 03:55:37 PM »
Well, after reading Sonny's explanation, I don't feel that he acted improperly.  But I think that the information I put in my profile at any forum shouldn't be witheld from anyone except non-members.  Charging a premium for what little info people put in their profile is just a tad sleazy if you ask me, especially when said member puts it in there knowing that others will see it.  I've never thought that any info I put in my profile would be hidden from anyone besides non-members and I'd be pissed if I found out it was sold.  Makes me want to log on and erase my profile info from there.  I can't even remember my login info though.

Well, the plot thickens.  I stopped going to the site because of my issues I had with P, and I continue to ignore it because there hasn't been anything said over there in a long time that was of any info to me.  It's pretty much just a sales site for P's new software or the new auction website that nobody knows who is really behind the scenes.  It's probably still a viable option for some, although I can't for the life of me figure out why, but it is worthless to me.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline alan802

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • I like to screen print
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2012, 04:08:13 PM »
Ok, I just read the most hypocritical thing ever at SPOF from P, which is saying something.  He's saying nobody has the balls to discuss this on his site but what's the difference in us talking about it here or DS than talking about it at HIS site, where we can all claim he is protected and has complete access and control over everything that is written there???  What a hypocrite.  There is no site that would qualify as being the best place to discuss an issue with P, especially his own.

Fact is that someone is lying and someone is a hypocrite and most of us are being accused of protecting each other if we don't fight about it on the accused's property...how funny.
I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it -T.J.
Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it -T.P.

Offline inkman996

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2012, 04:17:11 PM »
Funny how could he call us cowards for not addressing him personally on his site when if I remember clearly he purposely drove us all off lol.

MAKE UP YA MIND!
"No man is an island"

Offline Printficient

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2012, 04:19:51 PM »
Well, I still like Preston, and still go to and join in there, with Johnny, Darryl is there, a lot of folks still there. Preston denies this emphatically, and calls Sonny out for this. In fact, he says straight out that Sonny is lying... Go to SPOF and check it out for yourselves, I haven't seen a spider there in months if that's an issue for some.

Steve
I explained what Preston said about the Premium membership on his site on DS.  What exactly am I being accused of Steve?
Shop-Doc "I make house calls"
Procedure Video Training
Press Inspections
Tips and Tricks Training
404-895-1796 Sonny McDonald

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2012, 04:20:47 PM »
It's he lure of excitement. It's got a little of the "car accident in the road and the restaurant owner on the side of the road is thrilled as it draws people into his restaurant" sort of feel to it.  Like they say, "say what you want, just spell my name right".

It's the same old story tho. I've seen it hundreds of times between arguments on forums. he said, she said. Nobody ever really knows the full story. Many times we won't believe it if we do here the full story. LOL.

I think it's bet we let sleeping dogs ly or lie or lye, however you spell it.