Author Topic: Preston Sold your info  (Read 9854 times)

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
Re: Preston Sold your info
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2012, 01:22:17 PM »
Darryl you read my mind.
Everyone on here that sells actually does more than what happened over there. Sonny had no more access than any of the others that paid for the premium membership. None of you that walk into somewhere on a cold call are any different. Its no different calling on someone because a friend of yours said "hey these guys do shirts all the time you should call them".

You guys lose your information more in one hour than if those profiles were opened up to the public. Your public info is sold over and over everyday. For those of you that have home loans how many times has the loan been sold without your knowledge? Remember going to the ISS show? When you card is swiped you gave your info away. You do not think that some of those companies swap info? Do you ever fill out those contest slips you see on counter tops in liquor stores? All this info gets passed around like hot cakes.

I am not defending Sonny or Preston. I am just stating the obvious.

www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2012, 01:51:40 PM »
Did someone recently have car accident?

How many calls, letters and text messages did you get in next few days/weeks.
I had small accident 3 weeks ago, a piece of truck feel of and hit front of my car. Cop was there and saw everything, so the other drivers insurance is covering the damages.
As soon as that happened and they filed the report, I started getting the call and texts, few days later, I started getting the letters.
Everything is open to the public and cops explained to me that all that info is in public domain. Go figure that one out   ??? :o

Offline JBLUE

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2012, 01:54:57 PM »
Want some real spam? Join ASI. Holy sh!t. In a way though it is good. I have found a few vendors from it.
www.inkwerksspd.com

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid...... Ben Franklin

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2012, 02:05:16 PM »
Want some real spam? Join ASI. Holy sh!t. In a way though it is good. I have found a few vendors from it.

I know, I'm a member.

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2012, 02:18:31 PM »
I,m sorry if this hurts some of you guys feelings ,but we are all big boys here..this hold matter has more to do with ppl still pissed with Preston about not bending to what they wanted him to do on the forum and thats why this forum is here and that the same reason his forum is there.  Hey ain't nothing wrong with taking your ball and going home its your right and not playing with the kid across the street anymore, so don't tell me this is all about info being sold cuz it ain't.

Darryl
Ps  I enjoy most all the forums these things are like TV shows they have spinoffs LOL
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline Socalfmf

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way!
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2012, 02:24:35 PM »
I know personally I do not go there because Preston Lied about his dealings with Barnes...I believe you only have your word in this world and he broke his to many many people...

plain and simple as I am...

Offline Printficient

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2012, 02:49:01 PM »
Wow.  Thanks guys.  All of you.  I mean it.  My first commitment to sales was not to sell something just because.  If it doesn't work than you should not have to buy it. 
Shawn,
I honestly did not know you had a problem with the ink.  Call me and I will see if I can maybe trade you something or get a refund.  I don't know if I can but I will try.

On a side note, not to hijack this thread, an update on my prostate trials.  PSA level is now 20 which is 5 times normal.  I am now slightly concerned.  When your urologist has a sense of urgency then I guess you listen.

Thanks again for all the support and comments (both positive and negative)  I am always willing to grow as a person and so sometimes the only way to grow is to be pruned of bad habits and situations.
Shop-Doc "I make house calls"
Procedure Video Training
Press Inspections
Tips and Tricks Training
404-895-1796 Sonny McDonald

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2012, 02:53:00 PM »
I am going to lock this up as it is not really contributing anything any more. If anybody disagrees with me please send me a PM and for a valid point it will be unlocked.

We are, and have always been, about our business, not somebody else's (regardless how much we agree or disagree with what they are doing).

Let's get back to talking discharge and other pertinent topics rather then gossiping . . .

pierre

and Sonny posted as I was typing this. Good luck Sonny! I am sure that even the ones not willing to buy your wares are wishing you the best.
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!