Artist > Art for free/trade/donation

farm tractor combine etc

(1/3) > >>

mooseman:
can anyone suggest a place to get farm machinery images like large tractors, combines harvesters etc.
Been to all the stock photo sources and tons of vector sources drew a blank mostly.
Beg buy or steal, single images or a small collection any source direction would be appreciated.

thanks
mooseman

jesterapparel:

--- Quote from: mooseman on July 02, 2012, 01:02:58 AM ---can anyone suggest a place to get farm machinery images like large tractors, combines harvesters etc.
Been to all the stock photo sources and tons of vector sources drew a blank mostly.
Beg buy or steal, single images or a small collection any source direction would be appreciated.

thanks
mooseman

--- End quote ---
I'm interested in this too,  Looked for some a year or so ago and couldn't find any I like.  Going to print some farm shirts for my dad.

Frog:
I thought that I remembered this coming up before.

So, none of the big time collections have anything? Bummer.

One thing I would check out, though it would be one or only a few at a time, would be ads and brochures for the equipment to use as starting points.

mooseman:
Hey guys,
it is a strange thing, tons of cartoony stuff but that stuff doesn't fly with the real farm croud.We de a farm show last 2-3 years and get called on not having the right green or red image and even color.
True farm types are as fussy as they are hard working.
mooseman

Dottonedan:
I have a few items (or had).  Still can't get into my art folder yet. Working on it slowly and cautiously. If anything happens, I'll let you know if I have any good farm equipment.  What are they looking for specifically?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version