Author Topic: New to everything! More desire then brains  (Read 3010 times)

Offline ScreenFoo

• Gonzo Member
  • Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Re: New to everything! More desire then brains
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2012, 02:25:31 PM »
Rockstar is a pretty sweet supplier--Randy knows his stuff, although I'm going to miss Shelly.
I haven't dealt with Jennifer much, but from what Shelly mentioned, she came from Graphic Elephants, so I'm under the impression she's no slouch either.   :)

They carry used gear and new Anatol as well.

Offline Phinque

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2012, 11:37:35 PM »
Here is another unit I found on craigslist. Any comments?

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/bfs/3074638366.html
The Phinque

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
  • Common Sense - Get Some
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2012, 11:40:31 PM »
That is a great press that has been for sale for a looooonnnggg time. I think they want 14k for everything and aren't budging on the price.

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2012, 11:47:21 PM »
Correction 13K

Offline mooseman

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2012, 06:22:46 AM »
Hello All,

I worked in the corporate life for 24 years and that changed the end of last year and now I'm starting my own Screen Printing business. I’m starting with nothing but a 2,000 SF workspace and a lot of desire. I do realize I have a lot to learn and willing to put in the time. This site was recommended to me from one of your members and it looks like a great site to gather much needed information and guidance.

Welcome aboard............for what it is worth I did exactly the same thing nearly 12 years ago starting with embroidery then into screen printing. Best bumpy dusty frustrating ride you will ever have .....enjoy the ride & the boards.
mooseman
DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETELY WITHIN MY CONTROL YOU SHOULD GET YOUR OWN TEE SHIRT AND A SHARPIE MARKER BY NOON TOMORROW OR SIMPLY CALL SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIRT.

Offline Phinque

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2012, 10:02:35 AM »
I noticed that the listing right below the 13K listing was the same equipment and they were looking for somebody to partner with them and run it so they might not know what they want right now.

Mooseman, Thanks for the words, it helps to know there are success's in the goals I have set for myself from others in the same situation.

The Phinque

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2012, 10:51:43 AM »
I noticed that the listing right below the 13K listing was the same equipment and they were looking for somebody to partner with them and run it so they might not know what they want right now.

Mooseman, Thanks for the words, it helps to know there are success's in the goals I have set for myself from others in the same situation.
They actually upgraded to automatic equipment

Offline Phinque

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2012, 03:36:46 PM »
This one is close to home but I've heard nothing about this manufacture.  It's a Lawson 6 color press /4 platen. Here is the craigslist listing - http://westslope.craigslist.org/bfs/3063385138.html

Any suggestions on this?
The Phinque

Offline Prosperi-Tees

• !!!
  • Gonzo Member
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2012, 03:55:24 PM »
Good press if it's been taken care of. Not the best. I think someone here runs one.