Author Topic: Daniel Coudray passed away on the 26th. Donations at SGIA to support . . .  (Read 1734 times)

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Many of us have had the privilege of knowing Mark and the battle with leukemia his son was fighting. Daniel passed away on the 26th and Coudray's are stuck with with enormous pile of bills and need our help. SGIA was kind enough to reach out and try to help one of our own. The donations can be made here:
http://www.sgia.org/cares

For those who don't know, Mark is a pioneer, a leading expert and one of the most knowledgeable ppl in the screnprinting industry. He is a member of the forum and  has contributed when there was nobody else there with the answers.

Please help out the fellow printer and forum member in need and donate. From what I understand, anything will do. When you do, let him know that all of us at TSB are with him!

thanx,

pierre
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 03:53:52 PM by blue moon »
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline blue moon

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
I just donated and there is no space to leave any comments. While it is cheesy to boast about donating, I would like Mark to know that we as a community have chosen to support him.
Please leave a quick note here and let him know.

thanx,

pierre
Yes, we've won our share of awards, and yes, I've tested stuff and read the scientific papers, but ultimately take everything I say with more than just a grain of salt! So if you are looking for trouble, just do as I say or even better, do something I said years ago!

Offline Denis Kolar

• Gonzo Member
Done.

Mark, sorry to hear about your son.

Offline Dottonedan

• Administrator
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
  • Email me at art@designsbydottone.com
Done.

Mark,
words cannot express enough how we feel for your loss. We are with you and your family in our hearts and prayers.
Artist & Sim Process separator, Co owner of The Shirt Board, Past M&R Digital tech installer for I-Image machines. Over 28 yrs in the apparel industry. Apparel sales, http://www.designsbydottone.com  e-mail art@designsbydottone.com 615-821-7850

Offline Ron Pierson

Done

God's Speed to Mark and Family.

Offline jason-23

• FONTNINJA
Done
Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.Psalm 116:15

Offline 3Deep

• !!!
  • Ludicrous Speed Member
Done

God bless and time heals al wounds
Life is like Kool-Aid, gotta add sugar/hardwork to make it sweet!!

Offline SFBenoudiz

The t-shirt community is amazing.  Over $13k has been donated so far.  Please keep those $5s and $10s coming.  It all adds up.  Rest assured, Mark will be given a list of everyone who donated.  I've also requested a comment field be added to www.sgia.org/cares.  Thanks for the suggestion!

If you are connected with other communities, FB, LinkedIn etc, please share Mark's story. Every little bit helps.

SGIA Sondra